development; progress
shelf
growth
dot
wealth

the differences between health club and fitness center

We grew up a (little) bit? | Dependent or Dependant?
the differences between health club and fitness center #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 am   the differences between health club and fitness center

Hello everyone

I look for the differences between health club and fitness center.

Thank you very much, Jeniffer
JennyJenn

the differences between health club and fitness center #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2011 13:59 pm   the differences between health club and fitness center

'Health club' is just an older term, I think.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
the differences between health club and fitness center #3 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 am   the differences between health club and fitness center

A health club also known as a fitness club, fitness center, and commonly referred to as a gym. it is a place which houses exercise equipment for the purpose of physical exercise.
Naen

No answer. Why?TITLES and CAPPING'%' or 'percent' in written text?In Lieu of ItalicsBIG P-A Agreement Dilemma!!!Schedule Writing with 12 pm and 12 aminch/dashIntellectual terrorismgreetingsWhat does internal rhythms mean?The word 'that'pizza being at that time the least popular fast food.(why does it use 'being')Solid footing