Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

development; progress
shelf
growth
dot
wealth
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

the differences between health club and fitness center

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
We grew up a (little) bit? | Dependent or Dependant?
listening exercisestell a friend
the differences between health club and fitness center #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 am   the differences between health club and fitness center

Hello everyone

I look for the differences between health club and fitness center.

Thank you very much, Jeniffer
JennyJenn
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

the differences between health club and fitness center #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2011 13:59 pm   the differences between health club and fitness center

'Health club' is just an older term, I think.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
the differences between health club and fitness center #3 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 am   the differences between health club and fitness center

A health club also known as a fitness club, fitness center, and commonly referred to as a gym. it is a place which houses exercise equipment for the purpose of physical exercise.
Naen
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

We grew up a (little) bit? | Dependent or Dependant?
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
No answer. Why?TITLES and CAPPING'%' or 'percent' in written text?In Lieu of ItalicsBIG P-A Agreement Dilemma!!!Schedule Writing with 12 pm and 12 aminch/dashIntellectual terrorismgreetingsWhat does internal rhythms mean?The word 'that'pizza being at that time the least popular fast food.(why does it use 'being')Solid footing