to reconstruct; to erect again
accept
quote
build
rebuild

making friends

Mickey Died.. | free (international) conference calls
making friends #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 06, 2011 18:48 pm   making friends

Hi there,

i am Jim,25 years old from Shenzhen,China. I am here for knowing and making friends with you. I know VN is a very beautiful country like China,even in some way it is the copy of China except the population and land scope. it is just the brief. if you interest in me,please email me or drop me a line. pudding0705@hotmail.com

Sincerely yours,

Jim
Jim0705

learn chinese #2 (permalink) Sun Feb 06, 2011 18:53 pm   learn chinese

hi,

i am the first time to come here. i am a chinese boy but located in Shenzhen,China. I want to travel to VN but know little about this beautiful country. maybe the big improtant thing for me is to learn vn language. i want to exchange language learning,for example,you can teach me vn language and i can teach you chinese. who concerns this ads contact me please. pudding0705@hotmail.com

Faithfully yours,

Jim
Jim0705

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
looking for penfriendInterested in Words?FORMER DIRECTOR us ARMY WAR COLLEGE "9/11 was a Mossad operation".About the jobs at english-test.netWhat's the story? Tune in to some English Audio MP3 and podcast linksCold callsGeordie Taffy and Paddy in DeutschlandIs the DVD on its way out?The FighterFirst film remote Amazon rainforest tribeCrocodile Dundee was GermanAnyone "Linkedin"Country I'd like to visit