to guess; to speculate; to surmise; to hypothesize; to infer
delete
conjecture
deprecate
condole

Education is lifelong task. Do you agree or disagree?

looking for help~~is there anyone who can help me correct my GRE® issue? issue17 | Wild animals have no place in 21 century and trying to preserve these animals is
Education is lifelong task. Do you agree or disagree? #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 08, 2011 14:58 pm   Education is lifelong task. Do you agree or disagree?

Education plays significant role in everyday people's lives. Moreover, university degree has become an integral part of conditions for the successful career. It is well known that education does not end with a graduation from outstanding university, and employees should improve their skills permanently. From my point of view, education is a vital part of people's lives, and this fact defines the importance of everyday growth in qualification.
Firstly, labour in modern society has become very complicated, and this trend leads to increase in requirements of employers for potential employees. For instance, the majority of factories are computerised, and as a result, the importance of knowledge of work with personal computer has arisen very quickly. This fact influences people considerably because they should learn new skills if they are not able to work with a computer.
Secondly, there is another notable fact that knowledge has a very essential disadvantage - to become outdated. This reality stimulates development of different educational programmes even for very experienced workers. For example, recognisable and big companies have much expenditure on these educational purposes because of quick progress of technologies.
In conclusion, it is vital to outline the key points of the present essay. Technical progress is developing very significantly, and this trend is very dynamic. As a result, the tendency influences requirements for potential employees who need modern knowledge permanently. In my opinion, people will learn during whole their lives because it is connected with the main changes in labour market and technical progress.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture in Biology
Svyatoslavkn

Re: Education is lifelong task. Do you agree or disagree? #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:31 am   Re: Education is lifelong task. Do you agree or disagree?

Education plays a significant role in everyday people's lives. Moreover, university degree has become an integral part of conditions for the successful career. It is well known that education does not end with a graduation from outstanding university, and employees should improve their skills permanently. From my point of view, education is a vital part of people's lives, and this fact defines the importance of everyday growth in qualification.(I think this sentence is too long as a sentence to give your opinion.)
Firstly, labour(I don't think this word is excatly) in modern society has become very complicated, and this trend leads to an increase in requirements of employers for potential employees. For instance, the majority of factories are computerised, and as a result, the importance of knowledge of working with personal computer has arisen very quickly. This fact influences people considerably because they should learn new skills if they are not able to work with a computer.
Secondly, there is another notable fact that knowledge has a very essential disadvantage - to become outdated. This reality stimulates development of different educational programmes even for very experienced workers. For example, recognisable and big companies have much expenditure on these educational purposes because of quick progress of technologies.(I think you should give more reasons)
In conclusion, it is vital to outline the key points of the present essay. Technical progress is developing very significantly, and this trend is very dynamic. As a result, the tendency influences requirements for potential employees who need modern knowledge permanently. In my opinion, people will learn during their whole lives because it is connected with the main changes in labour market and technical progress.

Sabrinayaa

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
topic: about species of pineCould someone help me to improve? Thanks a lot.the different amount of holiday according to their jobToelf essay: Land for human needs or endangered animals.Topic:Technology, students’ helper or not?university professors, more time doing research or more time educating students?Classmates are a more important influence than parentstopic:Does history have any value for people living in the present?Is progress always good?Agree DiasgreeTelevision should be used for educational purpose than entertainmetdo you like to eat out or eat at home?Topic:A transportation vehicle that has changed people’s livesGet Your Essays Checked - Suggestions/Critics