given to frequent change in nature, mood or form; unstable; changeable
mutable
tenuous
lavish
ghastly

good relationships between different countries are becoming more important

Agree or Disagree: In order to become financially responsible adult, children.... | Rapid advances are being made in medical treatment of different kinds. Many peopl
good relationships between different countries are becoming more important #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:18 am   good relationships between different countries are becoming more important

as we are facing more problems that affect the whole planet, good relationships between different countries are becoming more important than ever before. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is irrefutable that nowadays the whole world has already become a global village, the cultural communication and business trade between different countries has also becoming more frequent than ever before. At the same time, the whole planet facing more involved problems, such as space exploration, environmental problem, terrorism and poverty. In my view, only rely on individual countries is hard to solving those problems completely, the governments which from different countries must cooperate closely to face these hot potatoes.

To begin with, take space exploration for example, twenty years ago, the competition about outer space exploration between USSR and USA caused the extremely large number of money being wasted. But now, we are pleased to witness that between Russia and United States cooperation in space exploration. This is especially true when we consider the fact that the financial crisis in recent years.

Further, for those problems like global warming and terrorism which are having a deterring effect on our society, so much as claimed the lives of countless people. There are various global organizations which are working towards eradicating these issues but it cannot be possible without trustiness and harmony between different nations.

In terms of poor countries, they can get international aids and appropriate technologies from developed countries which have good relation with to help poor nations develop their infrastructure and save lives. As in these countries, many people are suffering from starvation and poverty.

To put it in a nutshell, I pen down saying that nowadays good relations between different countries are absolutely critical to solve those awkward issues. Although at the moment, having good relations with other countries are need of the hours. Especially trust and understanding between Muslim countries and Western countries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually, I try to find a fixed structure for my essay. I clear know that is not good for writing. sigh...

TOEFL listening discussions: What upsets the young man's mother?
Garfield_Cat

People who commit serious crimes should be kept in prison for as long as possibleHow can school help new students.students should be required to study art and music in school. Agree/Disagree?childhood is the happiest time of a person life?hard work and luckComputer or booksTourism !!television is bad or good? thank youLetter of complaintwomen should be allowed to play equal roles as men in military forces and police?Staying longer with family or independence as soon as possible? Thank you!I have a suggestionHow do movies or television influence people’s behavior?