sparing of words; terse; pithy; concise
exotic
laconic
artful
copious

should teenagers have jobs while they are still students?

essay:why so you think it is that some people enjoy engaging in dangerous sports | essay:it is better for children to grow up in a big city or in the countryside?
should teenagers have jobs while they are still students? #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 pm   should teenagers have jobs while they are still students?

Some people argue that teenagers shouldn’t have job while they are still students. Others think that teenagers can gain some experiences, earn some money and get acquainted with new friends if they get after- school jobs. As far as I am concerned, I stand behind the latter idea. There are three reasons why I hold this opinion.
First of all, when taking a part time jobs, students have a chance to touch the real world. Whether or not that job is related to their major, they still can acquire experiences which are valuable for their future. They have to learn how to deal with many kinds of people who come from different places with the variety of backgrounds. Moreover, it teaches them to live responsibly. When a teen has a job, they are responsible for getting themselves to work on time, doing their job correctly which can satisfy their boss and arranging their work and study effectively. There is no doubt in my mind that having a job is a fantastic way for teenagers to be mature.
Another reason that strengthens my opinion is that teenagers can earn some money to support their family. Instead of asking their parents for money to buy books, clothes and pay for social fee, teenager can use their salary to cover all everyday needs. They can learn a little bit about money management, whether or not to buy a thing. In addition, they will respect their achievement, therefore, they spend money economically. No matter what their parent’s financial situation, having a job helps students create good behavior and hobby which are necessary for them to step much further in their future.
Last but not least, when going to work after school, teenagers don’t have time to sink themselves in depravity because they have to balance work and study. Furthermore, at workplace, they can meet new friends who are the same hobbies and life aims. It is more beneficial than to be confined in bedroom after school and isolated from busy world outside.
In conclusion, students should get a job after school because they have a chance to escape from their parents and live independently as well as to attain some experiences in their future job.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?
Qhuong90

Review the previous essays.To whom they do corrections.Different kinds of transportation from home to a place 40 miles away.Essay stress and teachersPlease Someone Check My Essay:: How do one's clothing clothes affect him or herChoose three of the following media and say how effective you think they are as sWhere do you prefer to learn a new language?Unemployment peoplean ielts speaking topic, about misicEssay: teenagers have jobs while they are still studentsthe gap between rich people and poor peopleNeed answer on this question :Toefl® reading(confused)“ Not everything that is learned is contained in books. “