wages; living; stronghold
retailer
pose
keep
coincidence

Is it correct to say....

Couldnt 'of that' or 'because' be used here instead of 'for'? | Could someone tell which answer is the right one according to text
Is it correct to say.... #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:21 am   Is it correct to say....

Dear all,
Is the following sentence correct?
I like the Prada-style eyewear.

Thank you,
Kris
Krisbern

Location: Sweden

Is it correct to say.... #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 am   Is it correct to say....

It seems OK in a casual context.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
To my astonishment,He's an ex-parrotfor a change.every inch the firemanweak and nauseous.baby boomersHes on about???????a taxi is a cab.Henry would never forget.every day was a challengethe general election was announcedWe don't have any milk leftWhat does declamations mean?