to talk or write excitedly; to scold; to lecture
transgress
paraphrase
raze
harangue

daily homework is necessary for students?

Earth is being harmed by Human activity | Please check my essay and tell me my grade for toefl®.
daily homework is necessary for students? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 29, 2011 16:59 pm   daily homework is necessary for students?

Hi, this is first time visiting here.
I politely ask you that evaluate my essay.

_____________________________________________________________________

Nowadays, a number of students make tremendous efforts to get good a grade and build brilliant academic careers for their bright futures. In this situation, is some doing home work every day valuable to students? My Answer is absolutely yes. I fully understand that studying everyday without enough time to rest would be stressful to them; however it is significantly important to develop their abilities which help to concentrate on studying

First of all, doing homework every day enhances students’ learning abilities, especially acquiring knowledges. When students review the daily lessons that they studied in school just few hours ago, their fresh knowledges can be firm and strong because learning materials recursively is good for memorizing. Also, when they prepare the next day classes, they can be well-ready-state for adapting their new knowledges.

In addition, it also helps students to improve their sense of responsibilities. Actually, doing daily homework is not that easy work to handle and finish. Over they finish each homework day by day, they would feel a little achievements which give them a happy satisfaction. By accumulating this little but pricelss happiness, I assure you that their sense of responsibilities will be matured as a grown-up person.

Last but not least, through enduring homework continuously, students would learn the patiences, which are another important part of learning. Studying homework every day needs a great amount of time and efforts, which make them tired, and sometimes feel frustrated. However, winning in struggling with themselves encourages them to have a solid patience, and, consequently, it will aid them to stay on the desk so long.

Although, doing homework every day requires more efforts and more sincerities, it provides students with a valuable opportunity to improve their basis of studying skill. I potently believe that, for students who want to gain a better grade, nothing else can be beneficial than daily homework.

I do know that I didn'y insert my experience and detailed example.
But I concentrated on unity and flow.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar's office?
Calastar2010

issue essay: Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking chances orHey please could you rate my essay :)Hi, Can you rate my essayAgree or not: It was easier to succeed in the past than it is today.Should government focus more on young children education than on universities?Some question about this forumIs it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save some moChildren should not have to work or help with household tasks: their only responsHow do movies and television influences people behavior?With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and leaLearning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do yoneed help for readingESSAYS AND ARTICLES!!