to perform for the first time; to make one's premiere performance
empty
debut
assemble
insure

Meaning of "The world is your oyster"

What does this phrase mean: "he is put out with her"? Is it an idiom? | Attracted by?
Meaning of "The world is your oyster" #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 24, 2006 16:20 pm   Meaning of "The world is your oyster"

meaning of "The world is your oyster"

Lopez
Lopez

Idiom #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 24, 2006 16:29 pm   Idiom

The world is your oyster means that you can do or achieve anything you want in life, because you have the ability/ opportunity/freedom to do so.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Citizens & CitizenryHey Lawdy MamaUsing English Grammar: Do + verbTo be there and to be up thereWhat do these sentences mean?A who whom matterMs. will have scaled the heights...Meaning of dog-proofSport is murderer?Being into somethingHave at, have one etcMeaning of 'have'?Speak vs talk