to waver from one course to another; to vary irregularly; to vacillate
garnish
articulate
engender
fluctuate

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?

Playing a game is fun only when you win.Use specific reasons to support your answ | Check my essay, Please
What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 pm   What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?

Hello, I'm just registered and this is my first essay. Please comment it!!!

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? Use specific details and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

There is a big competition between companies in the whole world. Some fail , some survive. There are several factors that help them to succeed. These are personnel proficiency, funds, sphere of activity, but the head and the most dominant is the management. According to our local saying it’s like a neck and a head. Which means wherever the boss directs, the head follows it’s direction.

To support my point of view in this essay, I would like to name three most valued qualities.

First and one of the most important one is – Responsibility. Supervisor should be aware of almost everything what is happening in his “kitchen”. Probably you heard that some bosses higher new colleague-spy. In order to inform him of any deals happening in his absence. For example, my ex-supervisor hired the driver for himself. Nobody ever thought, that this guy’s main obligation was to research and give all the secret information that was happening in the office to our boss. So he would know what we liked or were unhappy with , and was trying to improve the situation.
Also supervisor should be responsible concerning his company and personnel itself. No salary delays, full lunch time, well earned (honoured) paid holiday, insurance and so forth.

Second also important quality in my opinion is – Friendliness. One can achieve good, frank relationship with co-workers being friendly and open to them. For example, when supervisors are strict and crust, colleagues often avoid contact with them. Lack of friendliness coses misunderstanding and negative attitude between supervisor and co-workers.

Third, manager should be a – Diplomat. Get along with all different race, nationality and sex employees. Managing huge corporations is not a simple job. The supervisor’s goal is to encourage his personnel for better job, give them stimulus, rise their attitudes. Be all the time in due form, show good results.

In the conclusion, I’d like to sum up some of the supervisor’s most important and good qualities. These are Responsibility, friendliness and diplomacy. Possessing these qualities it can be considered , that the success of the company is guaranteed!

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an American History class
Irenemilene

What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)? #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 am   What are some important qualities of a good supervisor (boss)?

There is a big competition between companies in the whole world. Some fail , some survive. There are several factors that help them to succeed. These are personnel proficiency, funds, sphere of activity, but the head and the most dominant is the management. According to our local saying it’s like a neck and a head. Which means wherever the boss directs, the head follows it’s direction.To support my point of view in this essay, I would like to name three most valued qualities.

First and one of the most important one is – Responsibility. A Supervisor should be aware of almost everything which is happening in his “kitchen”. Probably you heard that some bosses higher HIRE new colleague-spy. In order to inform him of any deals happening in his absence. For example, my ex-supervisor hired the driver for himself. Nobody ever thought, that this guy’s main obligation was to research and give all the secret information that was happening in the office to our boss. So he would know what we liked or were unhappy with , and was trying to improve the situation.

Also supervisor should be responsible concerning his company and personnel itself. No salary delays, full lunch time, well earned (honoured) paid holiday, insurance and so ON AND SO forth.

Second also important quality in my opinion is – Friendliness. One can achieve good, frank relationship with co-workers being friendly and open to them. For example, when supervisors are strict and crust, colleagues often avoid contact with them. Lack of friendliness coses CAUSES misunderstanding and negative attitude between supervisor and co-workers.

ThirdLY, A manager should HAVE A be a – DiplomatIC APPROACH. HE SHOULD get along with all different race, nationality and sex employees. Managing huge corporations is not a simple job. The supervisor’s goal is to encourage his personnel for better job, give them stimulus, rise their attitudes. Be all the time in due form, show good results.

*********
Read more often.
_________________
Just a confused kid... trying to live through twists & turns of life!
------
Everything Is Temporary!
Katty2010

Location: GaintPeach

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Please help me amend it. THX!!Class attendance should be required or optional?One important change that I would like to make in the school that I have attendedShould government support scientific research even it has no practical use?grade my essay: If you could travel back in time...Emergency - my TOEFL® ibt test cacncelled !Please grade my essay: "why do you think some music forms are more popular&qPlease grade my essay: “Is a problem shared a problem solved?”Playing Games teaches us about lifePLease help me to improve my writing..'TOEFL® ESSAY'Hi, Could someone rate my ielts wrriting please? TopicTopic: The People who cannot accept criticize; they are unable to be succeeded.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teach