to mock; to gibe; to scorn; to jeer
allude
fluctuate
err
jibe

Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technol

Why People listen to what famous people say? Should we pay attention to them? | movies always show good beats bad?
Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technol #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:39 pm   Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technol

Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technology was simpler?

As a matter of fact, nowadays, technology plays an important role in people's life, to extent they cannot imagine their lives without role of technology, simply, because they live in the speed time. I mention bellow how technelogy makes life more convenient.

First and foremost, today's generation is not like old generation. For instance, in the past people did face many difficulties when they perform their duties, especially when they clean their clothes, whereas, today everybody cleans her or his clothes by washing-machine which makes their life more comfortable. moreover, it protects their hands from chemical elements which is in the soap of washing clothes, so, washing-machine is so important and required.

Secondly, students are the most people who need technology in their life, especially the Internet, todays students are more open for the world rather than befor, for instance, in the past students just used the books to do their search because their subjects were easy, simple and short, whereas, nowadays students are more development, advance and independence. Therefore, they need something which helps them to perform their search such as Computer with Internet because their searchs are wide and include many information which cannot find them easily from books, thus, they use inertnet to find these information. In this way, they overcome the dificulties which students were face them befor.

In conclusion, I believe that technology makes our modern life more convenient, although, there are advantages and disadvantages of the effect of the tecnology on ourselves but the advantages are more than disadvantages, especially, when we back to home in the summer, we need something cold to dring from the refrigerator or cold weather from the AC. there is not arguement the life befor was simple and quite but there was difficulties in performing the duties.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the young woman unfamiliar with Q22?
Mona1

Location: Saudi arabia

Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technol #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 25, 2011 13:00 pm   Does modern technology make life more convenient, or was life better when technol

As a matter of fact, nowadays, technology plays an important role in people's life, to AN extent THAT they cannot imagine their lives without role of technology, simply, because they live in the speed time. I mention bellow how technOlogy makes life more convenient.

First and foremost, today's generation is not like old generation. For instance, in the past people did face many difficulties when they performED their duties, especially when they cleanED their clothes, whereas, today everybody cleans her or his clothes by USING washing-machine which makes their life more comfortable. Moreover, it protects their hands from chemical elements which is ARE PRESENT in the soap of washing clothes, so, washing-machine is so important and required.

Secondly, students are the most people who need technology in their life, especially the Internet. THESEDAYS todays students HAVE GREATER ACCESS TO KNOWLEDGE FROM AROUND THE WORLD are more open for the world rather than beforE, for instance, in the past students just used the books to do their REsearch because their subjects were easy, simple and short, whereas, nowadays students are more CAPABLE AND INDEPENDENT development, advance and independence. Therefore, they need something which helps them to perform their search such as Computer with Internet because their searchEs are wide and include many information which THEY cannot find them easily from books, thus, they use inertnet to find these information. In this way, they overcome the dificulties which students USED TO were face them beforE.

In conclusion, I believe that technology makes our modern life more convenient, although, there are advantages and disadvantages of the effect of the tecHnology on ourselves but the advantages are more than disadvantages, especially, when we COME back to home in the summer, we need something cold to drinK from the refrigerator or RELAX IN AN from the AC AIR CONDITIONED ROOM. There is not arguement THAT the life beforE was simple and quite but there wERE MORE difficulties BEFORE ADVANCEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY.in performing the duties.

___________________
Mona You need to work really really really hard on your reading! Read passages from books and magazines, improve your grammer and spelling, then write. You need to work hard.
6/10
_________________
Just a confused kid... trying to live through twists & turns of life!
------
Everything Is Temporary!
Katty2010

Location: GaintPeach

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Television has destroyed communication among friends and family. Review it pleasereal world experience vs bookish knowledge. please review my essayPeople listen to music for different reasons and at different times. Why is musicMany students choose to attend schools or universities outside their home countriPlease check my essay~ThanksWhat is one thing you will do to improve your community? Why?Is the ability to read and write more important today than in the past? WhyPeople remember special gifts or presents that they have received. Why? Use speciWhy do you think movies are so popular? Use reasons and examplesCould someone check my essay?If you geta chance to meet a person in the past, whom do you meet?Move to new place will lose old friends?Please review my essay. excellent knowledge vs teacher's ability to relate well