Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

heaviness; unit of mass; pressure; importance; influence
weight
predisposition
commentary
overview
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

English Grammar through Stories

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | ESL Materials
Featured ESL Learning Materials: Reading Comprehension Lessons | How to Become an English Teacher
listening exercisestell a friend
English Grammar through Stories #1 (permalink) Sun May 01, 2011 10:42 am   English Grammar through Stories

I would like to buy English Grammar through Stories book but when I checked table of contents I only found present simple tense, present continuous and some future tenses. What about the rest? Like present perfect, past simple, past perfect, past continuous, past perfect continuous etc.
Sue123

English Grammar through Stories #2 (permalink) Wed May 04, 2011 13:47 pm   English Grammar through Stories

Hi,

The continuous forms are in the story Going, going, gone - http://www.english-test.net/lessons/2/index.html
As for the other ones, they are on my list to write them one day. I need to be inspired! Thank you for reminding me of what I have yet to do.

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
English Grammar through Stories #3 (permalink) Fri Jun 24, 2011 17:23 pm   English Grammar through Stories

hi,
I have a question:
If I buy this, will I get also the listening files or it is only a pdf file? I'd like to have it in my mp4, so that I can hear it when I have time.

Ana Ji
Ana Ji
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

English Grammar through Stories #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:31 am   English Grammar through Stories

Hi Ana, the English Grammar through Stories product is a PDF file. There is no audio for this product currently. Here is the link to the product for anyone interested in buying it from our shop: http://shop.english-test.net/esl-materials/english-grammar-through-stories-pdf
Et-admin

English Grammar through Stories #5 (permalink) Wed Jun 29, 2011 20:15 pm   English Grammar through Stories

Hello,
Thank you for answering me, and I have already got the PDF file of this book ^^. However, it would be great if you can send me a mp3 file when it were ready.
Ana Ji
Ana Ji

English Grammar through Stories #6 (permalink) Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:26 am   English Grammar through Stories

Have you got materrials about toefl ibt ?
Mbsezer

English Grammar through Stories #7 (permalink) Thu Sep 08, 2011 19:46 pm   English Grammar through Stories

Yes, they will be available by the end of this month.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Yoga
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Featured ESL Learning Materials: Reading Comprehension Lessons | How to Become an English Teacher
ESL Forum | ESL Materials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Reading pack from the shop.any one can do e a favourPurchase but no email with PDFPurchased, but download incomplete.How did you improve your language( experiences)Some questionsEnglish idiom: Test the waterTwice as expensive as vs. Twice more expensive asHello lovely members! My name's DianaLearning English: Tips for beginnersGerund or infinitive?How to learn the English language?What good are the Cambridge ESOL Examinations?