to limit; to restrict; to contract; to lessen in width; to taper
narrow
spread
preempt
elude

Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
urgent matter ...6... | lurning English in Starting
Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #1 (permalink) Tue May 24, 2011 2:08 am   Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

Hello everybody!

My name is Monica Alejandra Ciceros but I'd rather you call me by my nickname: Nikamo which was invented by my best friends. How did they come up with it? it's very simple, they just had to write my name backwards and add a little style by changing the "c" for a "k".funny isn't it?.

I'm from the beautiful Colombia and I really want to learn english. I'm going to take the TOEFL and I'd like some help with my learning. I have some knowledge of the language but I still need to practice my speaking and writting a lot. I hope we can help and get to know each other.

oh! and I'd love it if you could check my posts and tell me if I'm wrong. ;)
Nikamo18

Location: Colombia

Re: Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #2 (permalink) Tue May 24, 2011 21:21 pm   Re: Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

Hello, Nikamo. The story of your nickname is very funny. And by joining this forum you can improve your English. Here you can find people who can really help you. They are Alan, Torsten, Beesnees etc. And also members can help you. By chatting with them you can ameliorate speaking.

Best regards
Shohruh
Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Re: Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #3 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2011 17:31 pm   Re: Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

hi Nikamo,your nikname story is very funny you will not believe but my name also has an interesting story my name is nelly and i am a biggest fun of Eminem an american repper and i have changed my name/s first three latters and received a new name Emilly that is to say emi<nem>+<ne>lly=emillyi am very happy and i wait your feedback,bye
Nelushok

Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #4 (permalink) Thu May 26, 2011 1:07 am   Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

Hi Nelly!

How are you? I think your story is way funnier and your nickname is much wittier than mine. I look forward to talking with you and share some stories. What do you think?
Nikamo18

Location: Colombia

Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #5 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2011 11:19 am   Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

HI Nikamo , i am very glad that you answer me,and of course i
want to share with you everything i know
ps please if you find any mistakes in my writting i want you to correct them,and it is a pity that we cannot have a talk on line but if you want i can tell you my skype adress,bye
Nelushok

Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new #6 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2011 11:40 am   Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm new

Hi Nikamo,

Welcome to our forum. If you like you can correct your mistakes yourself by following these instructions: http://www.english-test.net/community/index.html#How_can_I_improve_my_writing_skills

Best regards and many thanks,

TOEIC listening, photographs: Restaurant on the lake

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Having a fresh start again studying EnglishAnnoucementHelloAnyone from New Zealand here?Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodyI'm here....new studentI'm not preparing for any exams...hello everyone!Hello from Cambodia!I want to improve my EnglishHi, newbie here!