straight; forthright; clear
responsive
direct
recognizable
conversant

How to improve my Written English?

Rotten vegetables to get the attention of a boy? | Nukkua, istu alas, sy?d?, rentoutua
How to improve my Written English? #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:16 pm   How to improve my Written English?

Hi Everybody,

I would like to improve my writing skills.

Anyone please suggest...

Is there any sites ??
Swami

How to improve my writing skills #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 12, 2006 15:40 pm   How to improve my writing skills

Hi Swami, why do you want to improve your writing skills? Do you have any specific goals? You might want to take a look at this thread: How to improve my writing skills?

In addition, you should check this out:
Writing Coach.

Let us know what you think.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Would you like to take a break?

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
How to improve my Written English? #3 (permalink) Wed Apr 12, 2006 23:55 pm   How to improve my Written English?

I think the best thing to do is write, write, write. Try to start a blog or keep a diary. It will help you get your creative juices out and the more you write in English, the more comfortable you will be with the language.
Englishmonkey

How to improve my Written English? #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:42 am   How to improve my Written English?

The blog is a great idea. I think communicating in english by posting on the forums (here and other places that interest you) would be helpful as well.
Sunchild

Brief report to the superiorWhat makes a good or bad language learning site?Digital picturesNew technology revives old technologyWhat does Easter mean to you?Dealing with non english native students?Too much food in the UK?Getting firedAn English lesson based on BBC, CNN, VoA, EuronewsStill another contest: What does "gas war" mean?Vietnamese and English Electronic DictionaryKeeping a diary?History of the Rotary Club?