insult; curse; affront; offense
invective
satellite
misanthrope
misnomer

A company wishes to build a large factory near your community.

The Beautiful Dresden City Centre | New essay
A company  wishes to build a large factory near your community. #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:11 am   A company wishes to build a large factory near your community.

A company has announced that it wishes to build a large factory near your community. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this new influence on your community. Do you support or oppose the factory? Explain your position.

Building a new factory nearby a community will affect the local’s everyday life and their future. The environment of the town will also alter. It is believed that such a large scale construction will solve the absence of workplaces and will develop the economy of the town. However, it is true that there are some negative effects, because a large factory will pollute the environment and the traffic will rise.

The most obvious advantages of the new factory are the economy developments. Nowadays, unemployment is increasing therefore almost every town require new job opportunities. If a large factory is being built, the positive effect to the local economy is tremendous. New workplaces born and the extant industry is also improving by the increased commerce. In addition, environmental change is also performed because the government has more found to spend from the growth of the industrial tax and the drop of the unemployment benefits.

In the other hand, the new construction will have disadvantages. For instance, the pollution will rise and the traffic of the town is probably increasing. The construction of the new factory is often noisy and perhaps taking for a year to being built. After it is finished, the employees are starting to work and as a result, the traffic of the rush hours will grow. Furthermore, the factory will begin to pollute the environment. Not only the factory itself, but also the new volume of transport.

All things considered, building a new factory is benefical to the community in spite of It’s adverse affect, because in our days, people well-being depends on work opportunities and economy state. If the fund of the town is good, the environment pollution can be reduced by developments.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in biology class
Katehell

A company  wishes to build a large factory near your community. #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 am   A company wishes to build a large factory near your community.

There would be pros and cons that may occur if they put up a factory nearby a community and I strongly opposed to the plan. My house is situated within a 10-minute walk from the area where the factory will rise. To build a large factory nearby my place, it would be a problem which may cause serious adjustments to the residential area during the construction. I am fully sure that the problems must be aggravated if a plan is carried out.

First of all, the construction area is utterly distractive. They make such a big noise that I cannot concentrate on housework at all. What is worse is I get disturbed at midnight because of the continous working noise as they need to complete the construction in six months. Majority of plans provide a bad impact on nature and people in the form of harmful gases and bad drains which could cause chronic diseases among the local population especially amongst children. It is becoming an environmental pollution. Also, there is a probably increase of traffic in the community. Secondly, I am afraid that the factory may reduce the space of land for the playground which is under construction near the factory.

Despite such bad factors there will be advantages as well for the neighboring community. There might need some workers who can work in the factory so it will be a great help for those unemployed people in the community. Also, after the construction of the factory, the infrastructure of the district will be improved. People withing the vicinity can go there without using their vehicles which saves their fuel because it is just 10 to 15-minute walk. They could save their money and also thee would be a place close to us where we could buy some goods which are cheaper than the other stores.

Taking into consideration of all the above factors, building a new factory, there are good and bad outputs to people who live in the community.
Kiks

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachDo you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachIndependent essayFamilies do not send their children to government-financed school should not be rPeople attend college or university for many different reasons. why do you thinkDefinition of "Happiness"_ help me to correct essay pleasewhat is the best age to marry?Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way peoMore budgets on public transportation or internet accessUniversity education is the most important factor of success in lifeEssay "Siblings vs. Friends" Please proofreadReading: 'Directions' question??Parents are