accidentally; by chance
between
overtime
close
randomly

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 380, 381, 382  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania | Do you want to be my friend?
Answers #16 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 14:31 pm   Answers

Tatar wrote:
I wish you to visit Mongolia.

Thanks a lot. I heard much about the fantastic beauty of Mongolia :D
Pamela

Location: RF

Learning English in Ulaanbaatar #17 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 14:34 pm   Learning English in Ulaanbaatar

Torsten wrote:
Hi again Puje,

So you are now working for a moving company? What exactly are your responsibilities and how did you get that job? Are you sure that the population of Ulaanbaatar is 800 million ;-)? How and where have you been studying English? You say, you are learning English for your freetime. What do you do in your freetime that you need English?

Yes, please tell me more about Mongolia and maybe you can post some photos?

Talk to you soon,

In work my responsibilities are to make phone calls, go see objects, and make agreements, once we get the agreements we do the movement when we start we just carry out things, load the truck, drive and unload very simple business hun? he he he. I like my job but, I won't do it for my life. It's just temporary job. My goals in the future are get education and have an own business.

When I get freetime I do things like capming, hanging out with friends, reading books, watching movies, and studying English.
Tatar

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Working in Mongolia #18 (permalink) Wed Jul 05, 2006 18:17 pm   Working in Mongolia

Hi again Puje,

So how did you find your current job? What is the current employment situation in Mongolia? How difficult is it to get a job like the one you are doing now? Also, how often do you communicate in English at your present job?

Could you also tell us more about your clients, please? Who are they and where do they move to? I used to work in a forwarding company which did a lot of relocations and it was very interesting to see how people behave in such an extreme situation.

Also, what type of business are you going to set up in the future?

Speak to you soon,

TOEIC short conversations: Taking food order

A Big Hello to New Members #19 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:31 am   A Big Hello to New Members

hello Pamela,
This is exactly one of my reasons for joining, having people communicate with me. . people who are equally passionate - as I do with the English language. Another, I believe English is a dynamic language. And in its dynamism always comes new ways to learn, to use, to teach. I'm here to learn and to share.
Sheri

A big hello to all new members! #20 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:54 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi there!

I found my job on the advertisement of the board. I made phone call and I had an interview. The interview went okay and they gave me a call and I got the job. I think, if people try little bit hard on looking for job in Mongolia it's no problem at all and just needs little bit look for.

I meet a lot of people with any kind of behave. Some people very nice call me by my name and ask me what should they do and wjere ought to place the things etc. In contrast, some people don't call your name and don't even ask your name and tell you what I have to do and give us too much to do and they don't even leave tips also, treat us like pigs. Although, it's okay with me. Even though, people shouldn't treat with others like that.

What I'm going to do in the future is I'd like to get education for Master if I could Phd and set up little company. My company will build bridges, make plans for roads, and graphy of buildings. I'd like to build things and see what I've done. Afterwards, you'd think "oh I've done so much."

It's my plan for the future.

Talk to you soon Puje.
Tatar

A Big Hello to New Members #21 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:35 am   A Big Hello to New Members

sheri wrote:
hello Pamela,

Hi, sheri!
But what subjects do you teach? Couldn't agree more, English is really dynamic language and interesting from all points of you. Well, as you see, there are many columns on the forum where you can learn much, ask questions and create your own topics.
Pamela

Location: RF

A big hello to all new members! #22 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:49 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello

A new member here ..and His name is Herc ...
Cheers and claps for him ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :P :P

and I think that after 120 Posts I have to introduce myself again :lol: :lol:

Thank you all

Herc
Hercules

Location: Syria

Moving companies in Mongolia #23 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:27 pm   Moving companies in Mongolia

Tatar wrote:
Hi there!

I found my job on the advertisement of the board. I made phone call and I had an interview. The interview went okay and they gave me a call and I got the job.

Puje, where did you see the job ad? In the newspaper or on the Internet? How long did you job interview last and how many people took part in it?

Tatar wrote:

So many relocations have you done so far? I take it most families move to Ulaanbaatar? How many cities are there in Mongolia? Have you also done relocations for people who move to Mongolia from abroad?

Tatar wrote:

What university are you going to study at? So, you want to become a civil engineer. What do you like about this profession? I take it you are good at mathematics and physics?

Talk to you soon,

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

A big hello to all new members! #24 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 18:05 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Thanks a lot for writing Torsten. Your questions encourages me to write. Will you write some commet on my writing if you want? Thank you so much.

Here you go.

I found the job on the advertising board which is on the street while i was waiting for a bus. The interview didn't last me long and it took me almost 15 or 20 minutes.

I've gone almost everywhere in Ulaanbaatar also, I've gone some countrysides which were in straight south of Mongolia which is called Omno Govi and it is kind of desert place there is a lot of sand. I think I acrossed all over Mongolia every where in Mongolia is beautiful.

I'm going to a university for sure. I don't know where I'm getting into but, better ones. I like a civil engineering it's because very professional profession and Mongolia needs to be built a lot roads and bridges. You know where located Mongolia is right? First of all, it's land locked country and we can't have waterways. Second of all, people will only need to drive, I guess they can fly but, it's a lot expensive. So a lot less people will choose to drive. I like this profession because, I think it can make me rich if I work hard and help people get where they want to go.

Talk to you soon.
Tatar

Working in Mongolia #25 (permalink) Thu Jul 06, 2006 20:06 pm   Working in Mongolia

Here you go.

Talk to you soon.

Hi Puje,

So how many languages do you speak? The Mongolian language is based on the Cyrillic alphabet, isn't it? As for your questions, yes I know where Mongolia is -- I once was in the Altai Mountains at the Russian-Mongolian border.

Regarding your writing skills, I understand eveything you want to say. If you want to improve your writing skills you should enrol in our 30/30/30 Challenge.

PS: What does bye mean in Mongolian?

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Art History

A big hello to all new members! #26 (permalink) Sat Jul 08, 2006 21:59 pm   A big hello to all new members!

There you are.

You even have been to Mongolian and Russian board. That's awesome. Which part of the USA are from? What do you do? What's your future goals? Do you desire to help people? That's why you visit in this forum and write?

I speak Mongolian pretty well although, A little bit Russian and English.

Talk to u later.
Tatar

Hi all ;) #27 (permalink) Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:40 am   Hi all ;)

Hi all !!!

I am Stasi from Bulgaria(EUROPE) and I am 18 years old :D
Stasi

A big hello to all new members! #28 (permalink) Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:56 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi again stasi,

Is it a coincidence? :D Two days ago one girl with a nick rapacious_snake also from Bulgaria and 18 years of old joined this site.Maybe, you are her friend? :wink:
Pamela

Location: RF

A big hello to all new members! #29 (permalink) Thu Jul 20, 2006 20:52 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi. Guys:
I am nami from Atlanta ,USA and want to improve my english as well as I can,
welcome everybody to talk with me
Nami

A big hello to all new members! #30 (permalink) Thu Jul 20, 2006 21:24 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Nami

How long have you lived in Atlanta? Why don't you tell us more about yourself and also about Atlanta? :D

_________________

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am new student.A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!sometimes l be where l should be .....Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityGreetings from BrazilA little bit about meHello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends!How to use this forum?