equal; equivalent; of equal rank or authority
portable
robust
unique
coordinate

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 380, 381, 382  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania | Do you want to be my friend?
A big hello to all new members! #31 (permalink) Thu Jul 20, 2006 21:56 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I have been at Atlanta for almost 6 years, what you want to know about me, I am working at The Center for Diseases Control and Prevention(CDC) related with Influenza virus work, I like my job so much, and I want to improvre my english as well as I can
Nami

Hi, I come back #32 (permalink) Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:13 pm   Hi, I come back

Hi, everybody

I haven't communicated with friends for a long time, I miss you. Now I come back.

I am learning oral English from foreign teachers in a program
I can communicate with them and understand their meanings, but I feel I cann't express my meaning freely. I hope your help, I like to attend this community to communicate with you.

Timothy Tu
Timothy Tu

Location: Ji Nan, China

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
A big hello to all new members! #33 (permalink) Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:08 am   A big hello to all new members!

You're always welcome, Timothy Tu!
Pamela

Location: RF

New guy #34 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:43 am   New guy

Hi Folks,

I'm a teacher of study skills and languages, curently working in Qatar. I've been assigned to teach TOEFL prep this year and -- whoops! They changed the test!
:D

I am interested in developing strategies for acing the TOEFL IBT; I will share what I know as time goes on and I become more familiar with the test --I am really looking forward to taking it myself!-- and in the meantime I would appreciate any insight anyone can offer regarding the test content.
Qatar_Teacher

A big hello to all new members! #35 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:51 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi qatar_teacher

Welcome to the gang. :D

Where are you from originally? And how long have you been in Qatar? Have you taught anywhere else?

_________________

A big hello to all new members! #36 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 17:49 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi, I'm Dree and I'm from Brazil. I'm an English and Portuguese teacher. I would like to say HELLO to every one and also to know how to ask a question on English grammar. Thanks.
Dree

Location: Brazil

A big hello to all new members! #37 (permalink) Tue Aug 08, 2006 18:28 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi dree! Glad to meet you. If you want to ask a question concerning English grammar you should enter the forum English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms and create a new topic by clicking on the button 'new topic'
Pamela

Location: RF

Hi, everybody #38 (permalink) Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:15 am   Hi, everybody

My name is Teia and I am from Romania. I am happy to join this forum.
Teia_Petrescu

Location: Romania

A big hello to all new members! #39 (permalink) Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:39 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, teia_petrescu!
Tell us more about yourself. :D
Pamela

Location: RF

A big hello to all new members! #40 (permalink) Wed Aug 16, 2006 17:15 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everybody,

I'm from Viet Nam. That's great when finding this website. In here I can improve my English skill and make some friends. I am so happy about that.
Soliboy

A big hello to all new members! #41 (permalink) Thu Aug 17, 2006 17:06 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Glad, soliboy, to see you here! I think you'll find this site very useful and informative. Introduce yourself better to us. :D What do you do? What's your main goal? Did you study English at school?

See you!
Pamela

Location: RF

A big hello to all new members! #42 (permalink) Thu Aug 17, 2006 22:27 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello every body, I'm Mokhles from Tunisia,I'm so pleased to reach you.I think that, it's an opportunity to evaluate our level in English langage and to find many friends arround the world.
Lacoste49

Location: Tunisia

A big hello to all new members! #43 (permalink) Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:31 am   A big hello to all new members!

Pamela wrote:

See you!

Hi Parmela,

Thank for your mention, I forget to introduce something about me :D. I'm a software engineer ... day to day I always read and read the English documents but I don't know why my English skill is not good. May be the method is wrong or something ... Could you give any help ?
Oh my main goal in the future ... how to present ... :D many...many thing. Right now I want to improve English skill in order that I can have some chance in the future. As you know my nation is in the fast expanding period so there are many chance for eveybody.

Thank,
Soli
Soliboy

A big hello to all new members! #44 (permalink) Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:22 am   A big hello to all new members!

Reading documents is not enough :D That is not the main source of learning English. I guess you have questions concerning English grammar :D There are many forums on this site that can really help you. So go ahead and place your questions and take part in discussions. I'm confident that in the nearest future you'll make a great progress. :D
Pamela

Location: RF

A big hello to all new members! #45 (permalink) Fri Aug 18, 2006 15:16 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I understand about that so I am so pleased to become a member of this forum. Thank a lot for your encouraging.

Soli
Soliboy

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am new student.A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!sometimes l be where l should be .....Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityGreetings from BrazilA little bit about meHello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends!How to use this forum?