of reason or cause; inspiring to action
favorable
motive
whole
potential

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243 ... 380, 381, 382  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Speaking English and making friends! Here is Lorena from Romania | Do you want to be my friend?
A big hello to all new members! #3616 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 17:50 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hey guys,
i am johnlth93 as you can see 0.o

I am from Malaysia, i hope you know were it is ~.~
I know this forum because i was google-ing for certain words in this thread lol http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic34767.html

I am here because i wish to upgrade my English level, though my English is considered as quite nice in my family, but its not NICE in this world. I knew my English is Terribly suck!
So the reason i am here ;p

And yeah, you can visit my blog of my basic information @ here : http://www.johnlth93.com/blog/about/
It was a new blog btw ~/~
Johnlth93

A big hello to all new members! #3617 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 22:31 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi friends once again ......actually before some days i was not able to send message but now i came ....... byyyyyyyyyyy
Sonu77284

Location: Bangalore

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #3618 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 6:40 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi every one,
i'm shadin
i'm from iran,i am in my early 30
i like improve my english language
Shadin_n

Location: Iran

A big hello to all new members! #3619 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 7:07 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi shadin ...this is good place you can improve you english.......
Sonu77284

Location: Bangalore

A big hello to all new members! #3620 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 7:31 am   A big hello to all new members!

hey all...
I'm Niena, from Indonesia.
I'm very much motivated to learn English and improve it. Hope we all can be partner.
:D
Nyotsie

Location: Indonesia

A big hello to all new members! #3621 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 7:33 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi nice to meet you....
Sonu77284

Location: Bangalore

A big hello to all new members! #3622 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 8:47 am   A big hello to all new members!

Shadin_n wrote:
hi every one,
i'm shadin
i'm from iran,i am in my early 30
i like improve my english language

Hello Shadin from Iran,
nice to meet on line in the circle of friend from all over the world.
I'm glad to see in the photo without scarf covered partly woman's face.
I'm from Poland and I'd like to meet friends from different countries to change our minds and discuss about its culture and happenings.
What are you doing for living. I'm running my own business from home.
Adsditionally I spek German and Russian.
Its not bad, because time difference between our countries is mayby 2 hours.
Have a good day!
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

A big hello to all new members! #3623 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 9:07 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hallo Sonu77284 from Bangalore,
here is Jan writing from Poland.I live near the well-known town Poznan.

Here, there is a good place in virtual world to change our opinion on different topics and whats more, to get to know new people from different countries.
BANGALORE! An important place in the world for IT technology.25% of software (SUN) in the world is being produced in Bangalore.One year ago I translated into polish a reportage from India-Bangalore:Wonderful new world but not for everybody or every one Nothing to say about BOLLYWOOD!- cheer up!

have a good day, jan
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

A big hello to all new members! #3624 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 am   A big hello to all new members!

Again Shadin,

again jan from Poland.
Here you can see a part of my family in the photo wchich was made during the last worst winter 2010 (the last 1979). Have you ever been in frosty winter.
jan
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

Say Hello to everybody #3625 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 9:54 am   Say Hello to everybody

Hallo Stella from Taiwan,
it's nice yo meet friends from such indeendent island-country like Taiwan, and whats more the fourh economic power in engineering.Little and nice country with native speaker in chinese (mandarin). So on cheer up and all the best.

But don't think that the photo has been made in Siberia,it is the worst last winter 2010!

Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

A big hello to all new members! #3626 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 10:00 am   A big hello to all new members!

Jan64 wrote:
Shadin_n wrote:
hi every one,
i'm shadin
i'm from iran,i am in my early 30
i like improve my english language

Hello Shadin from Iran,
Have a good day!
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

A big hello to all new members! #3627 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 10:18 am   A big hello to all new members!

Nyotsie wrote:
hey all...
I'm Niena, from Indonesia.
:D

Hallo Niena from Indonesia,

according to old chinese proverb:learning of foreign language is like a rowing against streem, if you stop rowing you will will go with the tide.(swimming together with main streem. And so going on training is very important. Please make a better picture.Only half of your face is being seen.
hoping to reciving your post soon, jan.
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

A big hello to all new members! #3628 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 11:41 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello, to all members in the forum. am rabi r. isah from Nigeria, wish to join free email english course but find it difficult to be activated as member. am a good christian by the grace of God. I hope joining your forum will a good achievement in my english speaking and wrting good english. thanks to all.
Rabi, Ruth Isah

A big hello to all new members! #3629 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 15:24 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi all,

I am from Romania but I live in Japan at the moment. I have received some messages from other members of the forum, but I wasn't able to reply to them because I haven't posted any messages on the forum and I need at least 5 posts. So here I am introducing myself for a start. :)
I am in a hurry with my English studying, because I have to take a TOEIC exam at the end of the month. Only 2 weeks and 2 days to go! I have no study materials... I just study using this site and others on internet. I hope that will be enough.
Elenaflory1

A big hello to all new members! #3630 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 18:09 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello i dig my freak again ,maybe i had deep sleep for age but when i get awake i found everythink as exchange and the natural living coming back i'm joining to my fellow to bring a best as usually but my time was running and i haven't hit my blow at that time maybe the train was passed and i reached a little late but will catch that again i'm really miss to doing some things actually when the people getting fine my steps was emepty before coming but my back was fully with a rish during i sailing on the depth sea and i explored fantastic world over the flying i decided to start with a new life with new dress and new light ,i'm really lazy about taken the things but no problem if some body push me after the river becouse the mostly is what who get a success .....................................
Zaoui

Location: Algeria

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am new student.A question regarding "Preparation forum for the GRE®® Test"!Hi everyone!sometimes l be where l should be .....Thinking & Speaking in Englishbig hello to everyoneMeet with writer, blogger Rizwan Ahmed MemonNever wanted to be uncivil. I was extremely upset. I'm sorrycollecting criminals across the cityGreetings from BrazilA little bit about meHello! This is Dimitri from Brazil! I Wanna make friends!How to use this forum?