to gather and store away for the sake of accumulation
carouse
generalize
hoard
avow

Is growth necessary for a happy and productive life?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
GPA average calculation (about the math questions in SATŪ) | Check for my SATŪ essay
Is growth necessary for a happy and productive life? #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 03, 2011 13:24 pm   Is growth necessary for a happy and productive life?

“Golden Rules” that had its root in the primitive time enhance the disciplines of sharing and distributing equally. Consequently, the concept of growth was blurred by the survival of these rules – main factor setting the whole community out of the circle of life. And events went on its track until the distinguishing between wealth and poverty came into being, which formed the society.
Since the urge to search for resources became mandatory, humans have become familiar with movement and motivation. When we found woods for cooking, new ideas crossed our minds to hunt games for meat. When we had enough to use, we suggested to store food. And the process step by step moved us forwards and thus, it means growth. Now take a step to our modern society, growth is only confined to eating and surviving, but, to some extent, keeping pace with the race to pursue happiness. Why can it be? Karl Marx told his daughter: “ Happiness is a race”. And the reason for racing is to maintain a happy and productive dwelling. We have to run on the road full of dust and obstacles, to motivate. An stationary particle can not control its own direction or choose its own destiny. As a result, provided that we choose to stand still, that means we choose to stay behind growth.
We do not constrain to any rules causing us to develop in a slow way. As a rule, people often refer to it as the self-motivation. A CEO’s role is to enhance relationships and to facilitate the income of his or her company, not others. However, it is sometimes self-fish and mean, as the development of the whole has been put aside, even forgotten. The concept of growth should be further than its merely meaning. To live also means to together share and develop. Put these factors into a unity and we will understand the true gift of growth.
Eventually, everything will have its end. An old bird will be exhausted and weakened until death and so will be human. But, will we accept inertness, accept a life like a stone lying in a harsh flowing of stream? We have to look at the bright sides to foster the aims, to set goals to meet and together, we are growing.
Mywill123

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Can you score my SATŪ essay,pleaseFacebook page for SATŪ Reading practiceBuy SATŪ QAS (released tests)SATŪ software that tracks progress/results???Selling actual SATŪ practice tests!How study SatŪ math on phones?where to take SATŪSATŪ VocabSATŪ essay practice, can you please evaluate this essay?Free SATŪ Vocab appLearning SATŪ by yourself?SATŪ Prep Resource Created by a 2400 Student!SATŪ vocabulary help. desperate.