Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to write or print a series of names or items according to a certain order; to inscribe; to record
manufacture
discover
list
secure
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Selling Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide 2011 + extra

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum
DR COLLINS PCAT PREP NEEDED | Dr. collin's Study Guide Complete 2011
listening exercisestell a friend
Selling Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide 2011 + extra #1 (permalink) Thu Aug 04, 2011 17:15 pm   Selling Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide 2011 + extra

I finished taking my PCAT July 2011 and am now selling my study materials.

Here's what I have and all in excellent condition:

Dr. Collin's PCAT Materials with Jan 2011 update.
Verbal 8 pages of analogy vocabularies and 8 practice exams
Essay Introduction to what to avoid, outline, structure, and two pages of topics to choose from for essay practices
Reading Introduction to reading + 5 practice exams
Chemistry 24 topics + 9 practice exams
Biology Review Biology. 9 practice exams
Quantitative Review from basic algebra to calculus and stats. 6 practice exams

Also, including PCAT Flashcards, 2 Pearson's practice tests, and PCAT AudioLearn on disc.

I'm asking $115 with free shipping and tracking. I only accept paypal. Email me if you're interested. It's parkdmm@gmail.com
Parkdmm

Selling Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide 2011 + extra #2 (permalink) Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:39 am   Selling Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide 2011 + extra

I am interested in Dr.Collins Pcat. Is it still available?
Lastlaugh

MCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 246 free MCAT Vocabulary TestsMCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 635 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the MCAT Click Here to Read MorePCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 238 free PCAT Vocabulary TestsPCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 750 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the PCAT Click Here to Read More
DR COLLINS PCAT PREP NEEDED | Dr. collin's Study Guide Complete 2011
ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on MCAT PCAT Test Forums
Looking for Dr. Collins self prep PCAT latest editionMCAT materials for sale!MCAT Question once a day, every day.MCAT physics examsSelling Dr.Collin's PCAT (updated on January 2011)Dr. Collin's pcat prep, updated on January 2011latest Dr.collin's guideDr. Collins 2009-2011 Study Guide CompleteDr collins PCATDr. PCAT Study Materials +++ Updates +++ Kaplan bookBuying Dr Collins pcat prepMCAT Books for sale (Singapore)MCAT Books for Sale in Singapore