to foil; to thwart; to disappoint; to defeat; to baffle
alienate
mimic
frustrate
engender

Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person o

People holding different views cannot achieve success as a team. | Could you help me correct my essay?
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person o #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm   Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person o

Hi. I have posted an essay entitled ''Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.", please help me!

Every county has a public holiday on eve of festival or to honor people who shed their blood in past for the freedom. But there are some very important people who are not esteemed though their significant contribution to our society. I would like to celebrate Doctor’s Day to honor their sacrifice and want celebrate in a simple way by organizing rallies to inform the importance of doctors to our health.

The roles of doctor start when we place our legs on the earth, and do not end when we leave this world, rather continue after our death as they use their valuable time to explore causes of our death and its remedies. They endure hunger, thirst, and danger of disease for the improvement of our health and they give the new lives. Due to their sacrifice, we can be better, are able to fight with diseases, can get proper treatment when we are in accidents which reflects their inevitable importance in our lives and that increases with the advancement to our life styles.

I do not want to advocate to give public holiday in this day, rather, in this day, people participate in rallies and which end to gathering where people honor them(doctors) from their hearts and give gifts, speaker announces the importance of doctors in our lives and courage them to devote more to us. Likewise the gathering discusses the problems faced by doctors and their possible solutions which facilitate the smooth functioning of their (doctors) activities. More ever, assembly of people honors some diligent doctors by prizes.

Doctor Day may help to feel doctor that their contributions have meaningful worth and doctors fell that whole people are their own family and contribute more time for the people service. In Nepal, some hospitals and doctors being targets of anger of patient’s relatives when treatment could not be succeeded and such day will help to assuage their( patient’s relatives} anger.

I hope such day would carry new enthusiasm to all doctors for the treatment of patients and they will invest more time for the patient. They feel respectful position in society and people also understand doctor’s problems and avoid abusing and vandalism.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?
Hari Kumar Sharma

Good Guides for TOEFLŪ - returning Older Adult and Mother?Many parts of the world are losing important natural resoures''Could'' and ''Would''Help me!!! People should read only those books that are about real events, real ptoeflŪ essay, please check, many thanks!Topic: The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population. This is causiIndependent essay: IndependenceIntegrated Essay: Altruistic behaviornew essayWhat qualities are required of a good teacher?Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher.Please review my essay!!!It is important know about events happening around the world but not related to U