sounding jarring; discordant
demure
sacrosanct
cacophonous
ingenuous

What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language?

Hast makes waste | children should manage their own money at the young age
What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language? #1 (permalink) Sun Sep 04, 2011 22:24 pm   What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language?

It can be quiet difficult to learn a new language. What do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language? Give reasons and examples to support your response.
It is difficult to learn a new and strange language. Someone who wants to learn a new language may face many difficulties and he/she has to pass through difficult ways. There are some difficult aspects during learning a new language as follow.
A person who learns a new language may speak incorrectly, and, as a result, someone may laugh at him/her. This could make a learner to feel so shy and bother himself/herself. If this person does not live in a native country, then it will be difficult for him/her to learn how to speak correctly. In addition, some languages are banned in some countries, so a citizen who lives there cannot speak that special language. For example, my friend who lives in the Middle East has difficulty in speaking French because of lack of suitable environment to speak.
Another difficulty is finding a good teacher, books and class. There are less native teachers in foreign countries; therefore, it is difficult to find and learn from a good teacher. Some teachers who are not experts in a language may have problems such as wrong accent or incorrect grammar rules; thus they may teach students wrong methods. Indeed, they may guide students with wrong methods and unsuitable books. For instance, my cousin failed in Tummar exam which is the Turkish language exam because she chose wrong classes which misguided her.

I came to the conclusion that there are many difficulties in learning a new language such as finding good teachers, books, classes and environment to speak. However, a student should try to overcome all of these problems by working hard and hard.

Could someone grade my essay please? :)

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on Modern World History
Ahmadi2010

Location: Turkey

Where can ı corrected my essays ?TOEFLŪ speaking skill---accentPlease help me correct!THX!People who go outside are more successful and happierActions speak louder than words.Work in one company or move from one company to companyThe TOEFLŪ test is wonderful test!What is the best age to marry? Give reasons and examples to support your responseprefer to play team sports or t individual sportsCatch me if you canWhat famous place would you like to visit? Use resons and details to support yourAdvice/Help/Correcting on my TOEFLŪ Essay ?OMG I got 28 in writing.Help with TOEFLŪ iBT materials