tending to draw together or constrict soft organic tissue
factitious
shrewd
concerted
astringent

GREŽ Prepration

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
pun of words and tongue twisters | Analyze an Issue Essay
GRE Prepration #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 06, 2011 22:01 pm   GRE Prepration

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this form and planning to give GRE in the month of December.Following are the things I want to know:

1. How to start preparing for the GRE
2. How to monitor my progress.
3. How much time should I give to each section everyday
4. Is there any good website I can use for the prepration

I am using Barron's for the preparation. I am mainly worried about the wordlist.
Please suggest me.

Thanks and Regards
Aparnamisri

GRE Prepration #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:29 am   GRE Prepration

Hi Buddy,

Just practice for memorizing vocabulary techniques ie Flash Cards, take test on daily basis, at least you have to spend 2 hours/day for reviewing your vocabulary.
And just have some test on daily basis, i am also doing the same planning to take the test on Dec. i have 2 more months for the test and i am pacing my technique daily.
After getting bounty of words familiar that it is really interesting to read materials.

Good Luck for the test.
Felicitous

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
which university to apply? (regarding pharmacy)Need a GREŽ study partner......What are the necessary things for getting top colleges?Could someone please grade my GREŽ issue? Thanx a million!please rate my essay.ISO image of the CD with Barron's New GREŽ 19th EditionCracking the New GREŽ, 2012 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) | 30mbGREŽ argument esssayPlease rate my essay/Need help with ANAThe latest question pattern of GREŽThe Revised GREŽ is Live! Is It Really Better?Preparing for GREŽissue 1 - please comment on my essay