Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

announcement; poster, sign; warning; attention; consideration
notice
awareness
portfolio
customer
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 124, 125, 126  Next

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
speaking practice ? | My first steps in English
listening exercisestell a friend
Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #856 (permalink) Fri Mar 23, 2012 19:27 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

It's Good.

We have a lot to learn in this site...i am very thankful. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart
and happy learning.
Kogura

skype speaking session #857 (permalink) Sun Mar 25, 2012 14:01 pm   skype speaking session

Dear All,

Could i know when is the next speaking session on skype, please?

Manik.
Kogura

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
request for joining in skype speaking session #858 (permalink) Sun Mar 25, 2012 14:09 pm   request for joining in skype speaking session

Hi Megan,

I would like to join in skype speaking session, could i know the details, please? I am from India.

Thanks & Regards,
Manik.
Kogura

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #859 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 15:58 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Megan,

It’s really sad to hear so many bad news together in your part! Life becomes very difficult to bear with on some occasions! But this is the life to endure with! Wish you to overcome all the difficulties soon!

With warm regards,

Mujibur

Hi Megan #860 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:54 pm   Hi Megan

Hi Megan,

it's nice to hear from you. Eventhough news are not very good which makes us sorry because we all care very much for you.
I do hope things get better soon. And they certainly will.
We've all been posting messages, but our skype sessions are really being missed a lot. Sometimes It's nice to hear the recorded sessions to remember a little.
Well, the most important thing is for you to recover and get better soon.
So take good care of yourself. We'll all be praying for you and yours.

Best wishes,
Mauricio.
B_Learner
I'm here quite often ;-)

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #861 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 15:16 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

I want to joining with you ,But I don't how?
Majed Maati
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Re: Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #862 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 16:43 pm   Re: Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hi everyone

I've joined this forum just now i want to join your skype session. How can i join?

Thanks

Marco Apolinario
Marcoapolinario

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #863 (permalink) Thu Mar 29, 2012 16:53 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Please guide me on how I can be a part of your Skype speaking sessions thanks :)
Learner_Wanna_Help

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #864 (permalink) Sat Mar 31, 2012 13:27 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Dear Megan,

I was very happy when I saw on the Skype the link. I clicked there and what I was reading - it was incredible that you also had hard time.I tried to find out what can be with you but of course I didn't think that you had so many problems.

I wish you the best and I hope you will be again the cheerful Megan.
We miss you very much.

Bye: Kati

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #865 (permalink) Sun Apr 08, 2012 14:14 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

So are there any sessions planned for this month? Can I join ?
Enhancer

Re: Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #866 (permalink) Thu May 17, 2012 18:22 pm   Re: Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Torsten wrote:
Hello everyone,

Megan is going to offer a free speaking session through Skype on a regular basis. You can listen in to the one we had today here: ooVoo Speaking Session with Megan Noel Wilber (US)

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university student and an employee in the student services center

Dear Megan, I will be happy if you accept me as student. Pleas help me how should I gave you my Skype ID.

Qadir Ali From Afghanistan
Qadir Ali

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #867 (permalink) Fri May 18, 2012 18:08 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hi nice to meet you!

My name is Marco, i'm computer engineer and looking for improve my english speaking.

I wanna join to english session, how is it possible?

Marco
Marcoapolinario

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #868 (permalink) Fri May 18, 2012 18:09 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hi nice to meet you!

My name is Marco, i'm computer engineer and looking for improve my english speaking.

Marco
Marcoapolinario

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #869 (permalink) Fri May 18, 2012 18:10 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hi nice to meet you!

Marco
Marcoapolinario

Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis #870 (permalink) Fri May 18, 2012 18:14 pm   Free Skype speaking sessions on a regular basis

Hello Megan!

Nice to meet you

My name is Marco, i'm computer engineer and i would like to improve my english.

how is it possible join to next session?

Thanks
Marcoapolinario

speaking practice ? | My first steps in English
ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 124, 125, 126  Next
Page 58 of 126
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
How to teach the phonics to the 2nd and 3rd primary stage?speaking practice 2Speaking practice for Toefl® testWhich is more polite?I have a question ;)My first Record MessageArthur=ɑːrθɜːrRodger pronunciation