certificate; entry pass; tag
hurry
ticket
climb
cargo

answer

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
"my brother is on vacation" or "my brother is on A vacation" | Do you normally use cursive writing?
answer #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:36 am   answer

Dear Mr. Torsten,

I (have) answered six questions of ten, at first attempt. I know basic rules about calling.
By the way, I didn't find next procedure: " Do you have a question" and " Post your message" . I went as follows: I push the button -- "Click here for Explanation" and I got
new page where in the left up corner is button " Post reply". I pushed this button and I got a new window-rectangle where I wrote this message. I am interested in grammatical correctness my messages.( about SIMPLE Past or the other Past Tense)
Best regards
Zerade.
Zerade

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
questionAbout dots!"as well" or "too"lesson5Thanks for spportgrammarAnalyse news HeadlinesKey things for teaching kids?New Words in the Oxford English Dictionary 2011Simple Present (Unit 7)Can't sendHow/ How much!preposition