forward movement; progress; promotion
advancement
bank
crop
internal

it is important to consider

difference between "pool" and "collect" | What is the difference between "fill in" and "fill out"?
it is important to consider #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 am   it is important to consider

ESL/EFL Test #702 "Reading and Comprehension (2)", question 1

When buying someone a gift, it important to consider that person's hobbies, preferences, and needs. Getting someone something he or she really wants or needs will mean much more to him or her and will be remembered. It is worth mentioning that, perhaps, this method will encourage that same person to get you something you truly want instead of the same package of socks at Christmas time.
This paragraph is about: .........

(a) Hobbies
(b) Gift-giving
(c) Business etiquette
(d) Working through a disagreement

ESL/EFL Test #702 "Reading and Comprehension (2)", answer 1

This paragraph is about: Gift-giving

Correct answer: (b) Gift-giving

_________________________

The first sentence of this test Question 1 contains an error. In the sentence, "is" has been omitted between "it" and "important". Could you please verify this matter?

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a

it is important to consider #2 (permalink) Sat Nov 12, 2011 15:02 pm   it is important to consider

Thanks for spotting this, Bhik. I've inserted 'is' and it will appear with our next database update.

TOEIC short conversations: Employee asks co-worker for his suggestions on booking conference venue.

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
pay a tollreluctanceNeverto work twelve-hour shiftsYou couldn't get a cigarette paper in between them?How is hard-pressed different from hard-core?What does 'cold hard cash' mean?Why use "distinction" in this sentence?Based on income?What is the difference between "end" and "end up"?Phrase: Well, to be honest I've had a few problems recentlyMeaning of hard-bittenDo damage with the car vs. do damage to the car