to follow; to drag; to tow
stress
trail
customize
edit

Question Tag for 'Everyone'

in/inside | Jane or me will call you, John.
Question Tag for 'Everyone' #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 25, 2011 15:21 pm   Question Tag for 'Everyone'

Everyone needs to learn, ( )?

What question tag should be added to the end of this statement? Is it correct to add 'don't they?' as the question tag to the statement?

Thanks in advance.
Leong187

Question Tag for 'Everyone' #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 25, 2011 19:14 pm   Question Tag for 'Everyone'

Yes, "don't they?" is correct. ("they" is commonly used with "everyone", despite the fact that it is strictly grammatically singular.)
Dozy

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
The jeans were sold to the customers.Meaning of 'at a total loss..'for agesSentence CorrectionEachCountable/uncountable noun?Some question for the wordprepositions/lose points...spillHow to combine the sentences?Bolt from/Blot up fromat the edge of the world...but I have/had to work instead.