a measurement of output per hours worked; creativeness; fruitfulness; prolificness
currency
productivity
state
queues

Is the pronoun thou used

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
diffrence of between above all and more than anything | Question about easy life ...
Is the pronoun thou used #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 13, 2011 21:42 pm   Is the pronoun thou used

Please can anybody tell if the pronoun "thou" is used in everyday life somewhere, in some vernacular?
Kuzshev

Is the pronoun thou used #2 (permalink) Tue Dec 13, 2011 22:34 pm   Is the pronoun thou used

I don't imagine so. It's definitely an archaic form now.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Re: Is the pronoun thou used #3 (permalink) Wed Dec 14, 2011 19:11 pm   Re: Is the pronoun thou used

Kuzshev wrote:

Yes, it is often used in certain vernaculars, particularly in India where more than a dozen languages are officially recognized. In English, of course, it is almost archaic or even obsolete.
_________________
Anglophile
I know only one thing - that is that I know nothing.
Anglophile

Is the pronoun thou used #4 (permalink) Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:15 am   Is the pronoun thou used

Thanx for your reply Mr. T_H_Lawrence.
Kuzshev

Is the pronoun thou used #5 (permalink) Thu Jan 26, 2012 21:48 pm   Is the pronoun thou used

oh yeah :D
HereIam

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
helpabout the directionPossessive Adjectives vs. Possessive PronounsA passage for reading comprehensionHow can we improve our skills of second languageI often face problems in sentence construction...?use of be,at/in,will beCorrect sentencesCorrect sentence using has/have beenuse of has haveplzz help an essayplzzz i need helppp3 choice excercices