money gained; salary; revenue; profit; income
apparatus
earnings
appeal
florist

My first visit and Happy New Year

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Merry Christmas! | I'm Audrone from Lithuania
My first visit and Happy New Year #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 am   My first visit and Happy New Year

hi for all , hapy new year for all of you . .

I would like to be shadow light in your study sessions and hope to get useful with you
I'm really like this Forum and his members

see you

I will be back soon
Ghafour

My first visit and Happy New Year #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 01, 2012 17:02 pm   My first visit and Happy New Year

Happy new year you too
Ghafour.
Volkanizma

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
My first visit and Happy New Year #3 (permalink) Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:47 am   My first visit and Happy New Year

Good day Volkanizma,

Last year was very bad so we don't know how this year will be , I wish it will be good to all people of all world ^___^

Thank
Ghafour

My first visit and Happy New Year #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 am   My first visit and Happy New Year

Hello Ghafour

I believe that everything will be good this year or i am hoping that bad people are tired at the moment :)

have a great week.
Volkanizma

My first visit and Happy New Year #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am   My first visit and Happy New Year

Hello everybody
Wish you happynew year 2012
Harila

Location: India, andhrapradesh

My first visit and Happy New Year #6 (permalink) Wed Jan 11, 2012 0:24 am   My first visit and Happy New Year

Hope you have fun!
Emchi

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Trying to get help from you with my school assignmenthiHello!!Hi!using for or toHello everyoneHelloHi everyone, give me some advice for this essay please.Hi everyone, please help me to correct the essay ASAP since my test will be soonI need your help!recently joinedHi, I'm John DenverFirst time I've joined an English forum