flawless; complete; undamaged
perfect
discouraged
elemental
permanent

diffrence of between above all and more than anything

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Verb tenses | Is the pronoun thou used
diffrence of between above all and more than anything #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:48 pm   diffrence of between above all and more than anything

for example:

1) Above all i like learning English.

2) I like learning English more than anything.

which one the above sentences is better for use??
Black Sharp

diffrence of between above all and more than anything #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:56 pm   diffrence of between above all and more than anything

You need to change the lowercase 'i' in sentence 1. The pronoun 'I' is always written as a capital letter, regardless of its position in a sentence. That sentence would also benefit from punctuation:
Above all, I like learning English.

Once you have made those changes, both sentences are appropriate. It's up to the speaker/writer to decide which to use.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Verb tenses | Is the pronoun thou used
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
about the directionPossessive Adjectives vs. Possessive PronounsA passage for reading comprehensionHow can we improve our skills of second languageI often face problems in sentence construction...?use of be,at/in,will beCorrect sentencesCorrect sentence using has/have beenuse of has haveplzz help an essayplzzz i need helpppQuestion about easy life ...3 choice excercices