Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

flawless; complete; undamaged
perfect
discouraged
elemental
permanent
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

diffrence of between above all and more than anything

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Verb tenses | Is the pronoun thou used
listening exercisestell a friend
diffrence of between above all and more than anything #1 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:48 pm   diffrence of between above all and more than anything

for example:

1) Above all i like learning English.

2) I like learning English more than anything.

which one the above sentences is better for use??
Black Sharp
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

diffrence of between above all and more than anything #2 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 16:56 pm   diffrence of between above all and more than anything

You need to change the lowercase 'i' in sentence 1. The pronoun 'I' is always written as a capital letter, regardless of its position in a sentence. That sentence would also benefit from punctuation:
Above all, I like learning English.

Once you have made those changes, both sentences are appropriate. It's up to the speaker/writer to decide which to use.
Language Coach

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Verb tenses | Is the pronoun thou used
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
about the directionPossessive Adjectives vs. Possessive PronounsA passage for reading comprehensionHow can we improve our skills of second languageI often face problems in sentence construction...?use of be,at/in,will beCorrect sentencesCorrect sentence using has/have beenuse of has haveplzz help an essayplzzz i need helpppQuestion about easy life ...3 choice excercices