to prepare a financial plan; to make financial arrangements
substantiate
budget
aim
initiate

Past tense of complain

Prepositions with time: The preposition ON | Difference between 'work out' and 'work over'
Past tense of complain #1 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2006 10:05 am   Past tense of complain

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #96 "Letter of Complaint (3)", question 1

We now move on to late March when I imagine that the sick employees were fully .........

(a) restored
(b) returned
(c) retired
(d) recovered

ESL/EFL Test #96 "Letter of Complaint (3)", answer 1

We now move on to late March when I imagine that the sick employees were fully recovered

Correct answer: (d) recovered
_________________________

past tense of complain

Keylee
Keylee

Past tense of complain #2 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2006 10:20 am   Past tense of complain

Hi, English Learner!

If you like to know past tense of "to complain"- it's "complained".
Pamela

Location: RF

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "carry out"Meaning of "carry over"Why is 'taken' used with 'are' instead of 'have'?Oversee vs. overlookTrust vs. "rely on"What does "know one's stuff" mean?"switch off" vs. "turn off "Meaning of elopeMeaning of "very first everning"What is different between IN and ONMeaning of "watch out for"Phrasal verbs: 'went out' vs. 'go out'Idioms Whith The Phrasal Verb Carry