Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to prepare a financial plan; to make financial arrangements
substantiate
budget
aim
initiate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Past tense of complain

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Prepositions with time: The preposition ON | Difference between 'work out' and 'work over'
listening exercises
Past tense of complain #1 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2006 10:05 am   Past tense of complain

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #96 "Letter of Complaint (3)", question 1

We now move on to late March when I imagine that the sick employees were fully .........

(a) restored
(b) returned
(c) retired
(d) recovered

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #96 "Letter of Complaint (3)", answer 1

We now move on to late March when I imagine that the sick employees were fully recovered

Correct answer: (d) recovered

past tense of complain

Keylee
Keylee

Past tense of complain #2 (permalink) Tue May 16, 2006 10:20 am   Past tense of complain

Hi, English Learner!

If you like to know past tense of "to complain"- it's "complained".
Pamela
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Prepositions with time: The preposition ON | Difference between 'work out' and 'work over'
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of "carry out"Meaning of "carry over"Why is 'taken' used with 'are' instead of 'have'?Oversee vs. overlookTrust vs. "rely on"What does "know one's stuff" mean?"switch off" vs. "turn off "Meaning of elopeMeaning of "very first everning"What is different between IN and ONMeaning of "watch out for"Phrasal verbs: 'went out' vs. 'go out'Idioms Whith The Phrasal Verb Carry