Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

pertaining to the common people, hence common or vulgar; rude
dissolute
redoubtable
plebeian
acrimonious
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

third message

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
please rate my essay | voice message
listening exercisestell a friend
third message #1 (permalink) Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 am   third message

does any one have an idea how to improve toefl test taking strategies?

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the young woman sit in the rear seat of the car?
Elhamnasiri

third message #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 29, 2012 20:43 pm   third message

it depends on the tasks ... you must entirely focus what you gonna study , that was the first step . And second one make a studying schedule to improve your skills .

respects
Jeofergin
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
please rate my essay | voice message
ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
Please check my essay and rate it. Thank you.Fourth essay .. i wish to have 4.5 , will i ??Please rate my essay!Please check my essay and rate it. Thank you beforehand!Please check my 4th essay!!To pass TOEFLŪ is my dream. Please help me to fulfill it buy checking my essay)I need 110+ in TOEFLŪ for MBA! Please correct my essay X(The third essay .. are you still there?Please check my 4th essay!! thanksPlease check my essay and rate it. Thank you beforehand!Please help me to check the errors in my essay, I'll appreciate it very much!~I' ve registered for March 9.So please help me.Independant writing is my weaknessCan you please review my essay?