disposed to find fault; picky; narrow-minded
maudlin
devious
improvident
captious

please check my essay.thank you

Please, grade my integrated essay. | kindly check and grade the essay... hope is the buoy of life...
please check my essay.thank you #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:25 am   please check my essay.thank you

The expression “Never, never give up” means to keep trying and
never stop working for your goals. Do you agree or disagree with this
statement? Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer.

Knowledge how to reach goals in life is one of the important skills that people should have in order to succeed in their lives .Some people have personality which allow them to keep on to their targets even facing difficulties. However, other people give in easily. I strongly agree with the statement that encourage people never give up and try to advance to their goals because this approach ensure better outcomes, good mood and happiness.
First and foremost, people should develop ability to regain after experience of disappointments and to find forces to continue toward their goals.
For example, I wanted to immigrate to other country, and one of the conditions was providing my grandmother birth certificate. Unfortunately, I did not have it, but I was ready to try everything that could help me to reach my dream .So I started to ask help from relatives even from whom I had not ever seen before. Moreover, I went to different cities to met relatives hoping to prove family relationships. Nevertheless, I did not succeed to find the birth certificate I became familiar with my relatives. Finally, I used document from the old population census that was kindly accepted as equivalent .So, ability never give up and to find solution brought me to live in country that gave me new life.

Second, personally, when I facing difficulties it makes me stronger and brings me in good mood because I become confident. Additionally, when I fulfill my goals I am very happy. Therefore, desire to reach happiness force me continue and do not give in. I always say to myself that better regret about what I did than regret about things I did not do. For example, I am afraid of public speaking, however I was chosen to give a speech on a research conference. Though, I explain to my mentor that it would be difficult for me ,and I thought I would have destroyed reputation of my mentor if I had failed to speak properly, but I work hard on myself memorizing speech and became confident. Finally, I was ready to give lecture and I really was excited when people told me that it was amazing. Hence, if people do not give up they could be satisfied with their lives.

To sum up, I definitely agree with the expression: “Never, never give up”. It means work hard forward your goals even when you do not believe for the best outcome, and you could reach everything in your life and be happy.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class
Krexma

Re: please check my essay.thank you #2 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:08 am   Re: please check my essay.thank you

Hi, I really enjoyed your essay. It was very convincing. Still a lot of missing articles though. And you seemed to have some problems with your verb tenses and infinitives. I would rate this essay a 3.5 out of 5.

Krexma wrote:
answer.

Know[ing] how to reach goals in life is one of the important skills that people should have in order to succeed in their lives .Some people have [the type of] personality which allow them to keep on to their targets even [when] facing difficulties. However, other people give in easily. I strongly agree with the statement[, "Never, never give up"] that encourage[s ] people [to] never give up and [to] try to advance to their goals because this approach ensure[s ] better outcomes, [a] good mood and happiness.
First and foremost, people should develop [the] ability to regain[recover] after experienc[ing] disappointments and to find forces{"willpower" would be a good word here} to continue toward their goals.
For example, I wanted to immigrate to [an]other country, and one of the conditions was providing my grandmother['s ] birth certificate. Unfortunately, I did not have it, but I was ready to try everything that could help me to reach my dream .So I started to ask help from relatives even from whom[those] I had not ever seen before. Moreover, I went to different cities to m[e]et relatives hoping to prove family relationships. Nevertheless, [though] I did not succeed to find[in finding] the birth certificate I became familiar with my relatives. Finally, I used [a] document from the old population census that was kindly accepted as [an] equivalent .So, [my] ability [to] never give up and to find [a] solution brought me to live in [a] country that gave me new life.

Second, personally, when I [am] facing difficulties it makes me stronger and brings[puts] me in [a] good mood because I become confident. Additionally, when I fulfill my goals I am very happy. Therefore, [my[ desire to reach happiness force[s ] me [to] continue and do[to] not give in. I always say to myself that [it is] better [to] regret about what I did than regret about[the] things I did not do. For example, I am afraid of public speaking, {new sentence} however I was chosen to give a speech on[at] a research conference. Though, I explain[ed] to my mentor that it would be difficult for me ,and I thought I would have destroyed [the] reputation of my mentor if I had failed {I think simple past tense sounds better her} to speak properly, but I work[ed] hard on myself memorizing [my] speech and became confident. Finally, I was ready to give [the] lecture and I really was excited when people told me that it was amazing. Hence, if people do not give up they could be satisfied with their lives.

To sum up, I definitely agree with the expression: “Never, never give up”. It means work hard [t]orward your goals even when you do not believe for the["are not hopeful of" sounds better] best outcome, and you could reach everything in your life and be happy.

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
please check my essay.thank you #3 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2012 14:11 pm   please check my essay.thank you

Thank you for your help.
I see I need to work hard on my writing and do not give up.
Krexma

pleeese,need to check it... it is left only couple of days :(Please check my essay.Your comments are really helpful.please check and rate my essay,thank you very much!kindly check essay and grade it. Man is born free, but every where he is in chainplease check my essay... thank youplease check and grade my essay--- self done is well done...Please check my 2nd essay.Thank you so much :)please check my essay and rate it.I will appreciate your help!please check my essay... thank youScratch paper & instructions timePlease rate my essay..thank you very much!Please check my 2nd essayplease check and rate my essay on: solving problem on your own vs. governmen help