Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

fat; obese; fleshy
facetious
redolent
corpulent
rudimentary
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

kindly check and grade the essay... hope is the buoy of life...

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection
please check my essay.thank you | please check and grade my essay--- self done is well done...
listening exercisestell a friend
kindly check and grade the essay... hope is the buoy of life... #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 03, 2012 19:25 pm   kindly check and grade the essay... hope is the buoy of life...

Hope is the gleam in the darkness of life. Hope shows the path to the distracted and dis-hearted. It is hope which puts men under harsh and crucibles. Hope keeps the men-spirit alive. Hope is the aroma of life. This is intangible but very powerful element in one’s life. Hope keeps motivating.

Those who had the hope in their lives achieved the aim of their lives. In Greek mythology, hope was considered as a spirit, which had power to make prosperous and to drown those residents. Hope is the great source of healing. Ancient times’ wars were also the fought with the buoy of hope. And after war, drought ruined the life of those people, but hope rehabilitated their happiness. Religions are also based on the hopes. It also teaches men to control in merely world and shows the hope of the eternal life hereafter.

Those, who do not have the hope in their lives, remain always distracted, distressed and low morale. Some times when they do not see any allusion of hope in their lives, might commit suicide. A patient who sees no hope in his life remains always distressed, and joyous life pleases nothing to him.

When the child is born, he sees the hope about his future, which keeps him energetic. A Doctor conceives the hope when he is going to make any operation. Year, 2005 and 2010, were considered to be a disastrous especially to Pakistan. Inundation made the people live on roads, many of them lost their close ones. But hope was there which came and about them from that devastation.

In conclusion I would say that, hope is like the engine which keeps people moving ahead, and the result is uncertain. Hope is the expectation and when there is the hope; people find relief about the outcome.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why may Martha need money?
Ken99m

please check my essay.thank you | please check and grade my essay--- self done is well done...
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFL® Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
please check and rate my essay on: difficulties to learn a new languagepleeese,need to check it... it is left only couple of days :(Please check my essay.Your comments are really helpful.please check and rate my essay,thank you very much!kindly check essay and grade it. Man is born free, but every where he is in chainplease check my essay... thank youPlease check my 2nd essay.Thank you so much :)please check my essay and rate it.I will appreciate your help!please check my essay... thank youScratch paper & instructions timePlease, grade my integrated essay.Please rate my essay..thank you very much!Please check my 2nd essay