Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

hired soldier; greedy person
hyperbole
mercenary
retribution
disparity
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Please, check my integrated essay.

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
please check my essay. I really had hard time writing it. Thanks in advance. | Please check my essay! (2)
listening exercisestell a friend
Please, check my integrated essay. #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 08, 2012 16:50 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

I have another one essay. Could you check it, please.
Sorry, that without the text and the lecture.

In this set of materials, the reading passage talks about strategic business alliances, and the listening passage provides an extended example of one case study of a strategic alliance.

According to the reading, strategic alliances, nowadays, are very important in ensuring success. While a merger or venture creates a separate business, strategic alliances remain independent organizations and at the same time cooperate in achieving mutual goals. It is also said in the reading that sharing resources between companies brings mutual benefits. In addition, one of the main advantages of strategic alliances is that they can be very fast established and also fast liquidated

According to the lecture, an example of a strategic alliance is the relationships between U.S Postal Service and Federal Express. By allowing Fed Ex to place its boxes at the offices, the Postal Service is permitted to buy space on the Fed Ex airplanes. Due to this excnange, both companies are benefited. Furthermore, sharing web site is caused a large Internet presence of both companies.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does DNA analysis reveal about the domestication of horses?
Maria1212
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Re: Please, check my integrated essay. #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:23 am   Re: Please, check my integrated essay.

Sounds good, only a few minor grammatical mistakes.

Maria1212 wrote:
I have another one essay. Could you check it, please.
Sorry, that without the text and the lecture.

In this set of materials, the reading passage talks about strategic business alliances, and the listening passage provides an extended example of one case study of a strategic alliance.

According to the reading, strategic alliances,{no comma} nowadays,{no comma} are very important in ensuring success. While a merger or venture creates a separate business, strategic alliances remain[retain the] independent organizations and[while] at the same time [they] cooperate in achieving mutual goals. It is also said in the reading that sharing resources between companies brings mutual benefits. In addition, one of the main advantages of strategic alliances is that they can be very fast[quickly - need an adverb here] established and also fast[quickly] liquidated

According to the lecture, an example of a strategic alliance is the relationships between U.S Postal Service and Federal Express. By allowing Fed Ex to place its boxes at the [post] offices, the Postal Service is permitted to buy space on the Fed Ex airplanes. Due to this excnange,{sp} both companies are benefited. Furthermore, sharing web site[s has] is caused a large Internet presence of[for] both companies.

TOEFL listening lectures: What does DNA analysis reveal about the domestication of horses?
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Please, check my integrated essay. #3 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:18 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

Thank you. I had today a test and I feel I failed it (
Maria1212

Please, check my integrated essay. #4 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 14:28 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

Oh no, what kind of test was it?
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Please, check my integrated essay. #5 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 19:55 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

Toefl Test. And it was more difficult than I expected (. I think I have to pass it again.
Maria1212

Please, check my integrated essay. #6 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 20:15 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

What part did you think was most difficult? Were your essays as good as the ones you have posted here? I would like to know you final scores to see if I am grading too leniently.
Luschen
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Please, check my integrated essay. #7 (permalink) Fri Mar 09, 2012 21:48 pm   Please, check my integrated essay.

Reading was surprisingly difficult for me. Another problem is that I could not concentrate on the listening when my neighbours began the speaking part. Independent essay was enough simple. I think I wrote it not bad, but I had some problems with integrated essay. So, I am sure I will not get 100 points. I will let you know as soon as I recieve my scores. Thank you.
Maria1212

please check my essay. I really had hard time writing it. Thanks in advance. | Please check my essay! (2)
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
skype for TOEFLŪ speaking and listening practice?Please check my essay and rate it. I appreciate your help!Pls check my essay ,just i'm trying to improve . Thank youEssay! Please grade it I have exam on March 23rd .Essay - Negative Effects of Globalization - today and in the futureplease check my essay.thank youEssayTASKS ELA ESSAY! I SERIOUSLY THINK I FAILED IT...GRADE ME 1-4? THANKS.TOEFLŪ Preparation guidesWould someone proofread my text, please! ThanksPlease rate my essayPlease check my essay and rate it. Thank you beforehand!please check my essay... thank you