person who designs and plans (machinery, roads, etc.)
promise
engineer
area
advancement

How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Washnuts | Wie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?
How do you normally make your buying decisions. #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

We often buy things.

How do you normally make your buying decisions?

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Kyaw! As usually I have problem with my computer. I don't know how I managed to do it ,but I lost the voice in my computer completely. Also in YOU TUBE!. I'm discouraged.

I'm greeting you. Alicja
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How do you normally make your buying decisions. #3 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 15:07 pm   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Alicja,
I told you. But you still can ask Bee's adivce.
I think you need to have it reinstalled.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #4 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 19:26 pm   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Kyaw! I just had a bad luck. It could happen only me. I wanted to read what Kati recorded to you under topic "Do you like the nature" and it appeared that she didn't finished her record. So on my site in records is written "bampered" and is no sound, even though Java is working. Now I don't know if I should download sound from for example: "Download Power Sound Free" or try to restore the old sound/but I don't know how/. At the end of the week, sb. is going to help me. But I don't know if he will be able to do it.

Alicja:((
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #5 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 19:30 pm   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Sorry, "buffering"! not "bampered".

Alicja without the head.
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #6 (permalink) Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Kyaw! I always apply what you suggest. I downloaded Bitdefender/ as you said/ on my computer, and it works well. Could you send me the link to good " Download

Power Sound" If you know any? I would be grateful.

Alicja:))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #7 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Mr Kyaw,

It is a very good topic.

I can confidently say that I have learned a lot from past experience. I used to rush and make a discussion to buy something. Then I end up paying more than the value of the item. Now, I have to do a lot of research before I decide. For instance, if I have to buy a laptop, first, I will read the review on that specific item. Second, I ask advice from computer expert, and then I compare prices from online vs. in store shopping. Most of the time, I prefer purchasing from a reputable online store because their price and return policy is reasonable.

Kind regards,

kk
Kkebe

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #8 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Kyaw! Don't bother about my " power sound" that I asked you yesterday 2 messages above. Fortunately , the man came to me ,and was able to restore the voice to my computer. My computer has speed enough to emit and record the voice. It was only the accident what happend to my computer. I hope that together with my computer also me, is going to recover from unfitness. Maybe the virus came from computer to me, because I vomited all day yesterday. I finish that tasteless message.

I send you my greetings. Alicja:))
Alicja1

Location: Poland Gliwice

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #9 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear Alijca,

Yes you seemed to have it contaminate it.
Eat more veges and vit C.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

How do you normally make your buying decisions. #10 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am   How do you normally make your buying decisions.

Dear KK.

I'd buy things for theirs benefits I receive. And sometimes for I just fancy them ( but very cheap items only ). Normally I'd go for branded or CE labels. I wouldn't buy ten Seikos , but one Rolex.

Flashy things are normally junks.

Buy things durable and good values.

Don't go for the 100 features which you don't really need. Choose the one with a few features you really need.

Features are mirage only. But they sell. I hope you get me.

kind regards.
Mr. Kyaw Min Lwin

the sentence true or falseIf we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpAnyone familiar with the test called G-TELPSpecialised EducationAll in One!cross-culturalWhat do you do during and after finish your work?Short discussion about making a planDo you manage your time effectively?What do we actually buy?How about a bit of Madonna!Is British English being Americanized?