to demand; to claim; to need; to call for; to order; to command
acquire
discern
supply
require

Do you manage your time effectively?

the sentence true or false | Silver Bullet?
Do you manage your time effectively? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 am   Do you manage your time effectively?

Do you manage your time effectively?

There are days when time is breathing down on our neck. Are you afraid of that?

Do you have to finish tons of work within only a couple of hours?
Skynet0512

Do you manage your time effectively? #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 27, 2012 0:37 am   Do you manage your time effectively?

Hi Skynet,

Nice to meet you. Of course, there are a lot of situations when we experience this feeling that something is to be done immediately. And most likely this is something boring and tiresome.

I think it is wise to begin with boring things and exciting things will be done without any reminder.

Take care,
Yuri
_________________
Everything is Anything.

Please NO Youtube on "My first steps in English" thread... Yuri Zverev
Yuri Yurinov

Location: Russia

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Do you manage your time effectively? #3 (permalink) Tue Mar 27, 2012 16:31 pm   Do you manage your time effectively?

Hi and welcome Skynet,

there are a lot of proverbs about time management. It seems to be on everyone's mind. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. There is no time like the present. And: Procrastination is the thief of time. Incidentally, I'm a procrastinator; I work best when I'm pressed for time.

Claudia
Cgk

Location: Franconia, Germany, Illinois, USA

Do you manage your time effectively? #4 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 am   Do you manage your time effectively?

Dear Skynet,

I can work under pressure. I believe our life, job, and education, etc. has pressure. Stress is part of life, and it makes us a strong person. It will also allow us to test our abilities. However, I prefer working under less stressful environment because it will help me not to make mistakes. Simple mistakes can cost lives.

kind regards,
kk
Kkebe

Do you manage your time effectively? #5 (permalink) Sat Mar 31, 2012 16:33 pm   Do you manage your time effectively?

As is known,time management is a important subject for everyone.

I was lacking in time management on previous years.

İt was a my bad habituation.

Therefore,I had read a book on the subject and I've started practice to the techniques on book.

By this way,I can arrive to meeting venue and even earlier anymore.

For instance,everyone has efficient hours throughout the day.

I would highly recommend to work on efficient hours for everybody.

Thank you for your attention,Kind regards.
Umutejder

Location: Canakkale, Turkey

Do you manage your time effectively? #6 (permalink) Sat Mar 31, 2012 21:08 pm   Do you manage your time effectively?

I am working ander pressure now, sometime I cant planing my time
but hope that in future

so thanks
Majed Maati

The patriarch, his watch and Dali, remixed.Who wants to sit in this Chair!A Song I love!A funny joke from your locationABHAI fancy to be a Mililtary Intelligence.If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpAnyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Double Jeopardy?Specialised EducationHow do you normally make your buying decisions.