supply; stock; means of accomplishing a goal; expedient
stance
secret
statement
resource

Short discussion about making a plan

How about a bit of Madonna! | cross-cultural
Short discussion about making a plan #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:36 am   Short discussion about making a plan

Making a plan is very important and there is one saying that " If you do not plan, you have already planned for the failure"

Though plan is vital, a few people think that it has some drawbacks, claiming that ' Life is what is happening to us, all the time. Also when we are making plan". So if we spend too much time planning things, other things could happen to us in the mean time.

How do you think about this?
Skynet0512

Anyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?All in One!What do you do during and after finish your work?How do you normally make your buying decisions.What do we actually buy?Good news...Is British English being Americanized?Andante, ABBA and Frida.WashnutsEntrepreneurship lessonAnother reason why English is more popular than German...How would you feel if you had a prostitute in your family