person who favors political and social reform
liberal
suggestion
fund
feedback

What do you do during and after finish your work?

All in One! | Washnuts
What do you do during and after finish your work? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 am   What do you do during and after finish your work?

When you are busy, are you fuss? After your busy time, how do you feel?

( I do not know if the sentence grammar is correct. If not, please correct it if you feel happy to do so. Thanks!)
Skynet0512

What do you do during and after finish your work? #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 am   What do you do during and after finish your work?

In reply to my third question (lol), I really feel happy. At these time, I just walk around to enjoy life for a while and maybe taking pictures and attending or watching any type of sporting event.
Skynet0512

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What do you do during and after finish your work? #3 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 am   What do you do during and after finish your work?

Dear Skynet,

After finishing my work or study, and if I still have time and energy, I would like to go for a long walk in the park. Otherwise I like to attend relaxation classes such as yoga. I also enjoy having coffee at the book store, especially when the weather is pleasant. Unfortunately, at the moment, I do not have too much free time.

kind regards,

kk
Kkebe

What do you do during and after finish your work? #4 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 am   What do you do during and after finish your work?

Dear Skynet,

kind regards,

kk
Kkebe

All in One! | Washnuts
If we stand 23.5 degree tilted?helpAnyone familiar with the test called G-TELPWie gut verstehen Sie Muttersprachler?Specialised Educationcross-culturalShort discussion about making a planHow do you normally make your buying decisions.What do we actually buy?How about a bit of Madonna!Is British English being Americanized?Entrepreneurship lessonAnother reason why English is more popular than German...