in favor of reform; supporting a progressive philosophy; tolerant; open-minded
maximum
ill
liberal
measurable

Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker !

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
My self elocution lessons. Comments always welcomed. Welcomed to join. | Filling / Feeling
Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker ! #16 (permalink) Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 pm   Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker !

It really depends on the sort of person you are. Some people would say they are proud to speak like that. Personally I find it very colourless as an accent. If you want to hear it in its full glory, have a listen to Eastenders, a soap on BBC 1.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01dw5zr/EastEnders_22_03_2012/
_________________

Re: Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker ! #17 (permalink) Tue May 01, 2012 14:33 pm   Re: Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker !

Not sure if this would be of any help but, I am fluent in english and I teach from home if you live in Northern Ireland near newtownabbey I can help you.
Juliaenglishteacher

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker ! #18 (permalink) Tue May 01, 2012 16:54 pm   Please help ! Looking for a native English speaker !

I presume your punctuation (or lack of it) is not an indication of your ability, Juliaenglishteacher?

If you really are an English teacher, you will recognise the importance of modelling at least the basics of English to a reasonable standard. Please help our learners by being a good example.
_________________

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Could you please rate my short presentation?Could you please rate my short presentation?can grade my IELTS speaking?my voiceRe-write the following transcribed words into English spellingBritish vs American "can't"How to wirte sentence?Rate my english pleaseThe forumIntroductionDon from the us and MexicoHow to polish skills ?Preparation for Oral Test in school