part of a chair; rear part of the human body
worry
remit
back
furniture

I need help...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
help,what's the deffirent between the simple past & the past perfect? | Improving by watching and listen english tv channel, which channel?
I need help... #16 (permalink) Sat Apr 14, 2012 16:32 pm   I need help...

What a coinsidence! I saw this idiom in a dictionary yesterday.
Csaabaa

Correction #17 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 am   Correction

Beeesneees wrote:
You seem to be doing very well. Welcome to the forums.
To immediately improve written English:
never write 'wanna'. There is no such word. It's simply a product of careless speech.
Remember that the pronoun 'I' is always wrotten as a capital letter, regardless of its position in a sentence.
Avoid spaces before question marks. The space should come after it. Similarly there should be spaces after capital letters and each new sentence should begin with a capital letter.

Hi, just for correction as we speake here about the perfect writing so you should wirte written and not wrotten.
Thelal

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
I need help... #18 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 am   I need help...

Beeesneees wrote:
It means 'difficult' - it was difficult to (win a) fight with him.

Hi, In my opinion it should be: He was hard to be fought or He was hard to fight him. what do you think?
Thelal

I need help... #19 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 21:30 pm   I need help...

That doesn't make sense, sorry/
.
_________________

Re: Correction #20 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 21:31 pm   Re: Correction

Thelal wrote:
Beeesneees wrote:
To immediately improve written English:

Yes, it was a typo. Sometimes they happen.
Just as you should write 'speak' and not 'speake' and 'write' and not 'wirte'.
_________________

Re: Correction #21 (permalink) Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:12 am   Re: Correction

Beeesneees wrote:
Thelal wrote:
Beeesneees wrote:
To immediately improve written English:

Thelal

I need help... #22 (permalink) Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:34 am   I need help...

Hi ☺
The following text is true?
If not, please make correct its.
Thank you :)

a cruel lion and a clever rabbit

Lived a lot of animals in a forest but they were afraid! because a lion lived there too, that killed them and ate.
until decided them that took promise him killed on of animals each day and he accepted its.
one day it was the rabbit's turn to go to the lion. he said another lion into an old well.
the lion was very angry and with rabbit went to the well. when he saw his picture into the water he jumped into the well and jailed there. the animals were happy this knowing plan.
Shabboo

I need help... #23 (permalink) Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm   I need help...

Hello Shaboo, You will need to do some work on the order of words in phrases.
I think this is what you meant to say in English:

A lot of animals lived in a forest but they were afraid because a lion lived there too! If the lion caught an animal, he killed it and ate it, so the animals had to promise to send one animal to the lion for him to feed on every day and in return the lion would leave the remaining animals alone. The lion accepted this decision.
Ine day it was z rabbit's turn to go to the lion. He told the lion that he had seen another lion an old well.
The lion was very angry to think that another lion was in his forest and he went with the rabbit to the well. When the lion saw his reflection in the water he jumped into the well and was trapped there. The other animals were happy when they knew that the rtabiit's plan had freed them from their worries.
_________________

I need help... #24 (permalink) Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:32 am   I need help...

i have the same quetion with you, my teacher said me:you should regard the english as your lover,you must meet him ro her everyday. of course ,you must listen more,speak more, write more,.read more.
www.china-beauty-furniture.com
www.tubomart.com
Raismer

Re: I need help... #25 (permalink) Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 am   Re: I need help...

The best way to start learning English is watching English movies with subtitles so that not only you concentrate on your listening skills but also pay attention to the writing as well. Besides this Listening to English songs helps a lot and we often end up using these words in our daily conversations because our brain learns faster from anything visual rather than text. And Learning English online is an excellent example of this as its about learning in a fun and an interactive way.

One of my friends has enrolled in an online course "Learn English online"on WizIQ , it an e-learning platform over 2 million users around the world.
Sweety79

I need help... #26 (permalink) Sat Jul 21, 2012 16:45 pm   I need help...

Hello!
What is meant by the sign?
oi49.tinypic.com/s45mpk.jpg
Csaabaa

I need help... #27 (permalink) Sat Jul 21, 2012 17:53 pm   I need help...

No medical equipment should be left on that side of the hospital corridor. It needs to be kepr clear (presumably for emergencies).
_________________

I need help... #28 (permalink) Sat Jul 21, 2012 18:05 pm   I need help...

Thanks Beeesneees. (By the way my guess was right.)
Csaabaa

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
To mr.torstenTeach your children the English Small letters in a nice way!Teach your children the English letters in a very simple and fun way!HiHow do I know that I should choose V.T.B or V.T.D in the question sentences?Essay Writing(help)There, There!To Hold"What do you like?" means "personality" or "taste"?"end" and "at the end"Needing a primary book.Past ContinuousPast Simple