competent; talented; apt
able
similar
plain
adult

Logistics group Delitzsch

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers
English trainers wanted: Dresden | Flo Rida performance Teen Choice Awards 2012
Logistics group Delitzsch #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 05, 2012 13:34 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hi Torsten, the logistics group in DZ consists of 14 women who have different levels with most of them being at A2. This week we covered the following which I recommend you review again on Tuesday:

- alphabet
- personal pronouns plus BE verb
- frequently used verbs
- the numbers from 0 to 100
- the question words

On Tuesday please introduce and practice the following items:

- plural forms
- office equipment
- means of transportation
- simple present
- question words
- personal profile
- job descriptions

The class on Tuesday takes place in Delitzsch, Dübener Str. 131. It's the building next to the Total petrol station. You need to enter the building from the backyard where you can park your car.

Good luck,

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the problem with the concept of brain lateralization?

Logistics group Delitzsch #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 06, 2012 22:59 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hello Mr. Torsten Daerr. How are you sir. I wish that, you can visit my page on facebook ( Mona Ramzi).Thank you sir. Mona Ramzi.
Mona Rmzi

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Logistics group Delitzsch #3 (permalink) Tue Apr 10, 2012 20:34 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hi Torsten,

there were 8 women in the class today. I reviewed all the items you recommended and I also covered office equipment, means of transportation, simple present, personal profile and questions word - that's pretty much everything except for the plural forms and job descriptions. All in all it was a good day.

Many thanks and have fun with the group,

Tm

Logistics group Delitzsch #4 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 am   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hello Torsten,

I wrote an answer to Bez. But you closed this thread.
What I would like to say:

Bez sent me my messages that I thought disappeared. I would like to say my opinion about this interesting thing. Do you know what proves to me that my messages are there?

What I've seen on my screen that my messages had vanished before my very eyes in a split second, and only my slogan remained there in Hungarian translation. It proves that this happened only on my screen. So the spammer caught sight of my intention that I wanted to notice the moderators and he tried to play a joke on me.

If somebody had sent a notification to me that they got my warning I shouldn't have sent more and more messages.

But I don't understand that the spam was there and I fell asleep I thought that somebody will find them. I woke up the next morning and spam were there. So I sent a message from my husband's laptop and after the spam really disappeared.

I am of sound mind, and my technician told that it isn't a simply manoeuvre but it isn't impossible. And he began to explain how ... of course I didn't understand it, because it was full of technical expressions.

I said to you that you are an expert in computer and if you never heard about this kind of event, now you can hear. I told the pure truth.

Regards:
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #5 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 am   Logistics group Delitzsch

Kati, I closed the thread you refer to so that this fruitless conversation would not continue. Now you posted about it in an inappropriate thread, so it is likely to be moved. Your messages are there and have been all along, clearly visible to you and everyone else! Your technician is obviously only aware of what you have told him, and not of the reality of the situation. Nothing happened "only on your computer".
Please help us keep some order in these forums and don't use the 'English Team Trainers' forum for messages which are unrelated to the subject.
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #6 (permalink) Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

If you don't want to believe what happened and what about I tried to give you a correct account of the happenings, there is nothing to be done.

One thing is sure that I say to my technician and to you the same story.

I could say to him only what happened in my computer, of what I was eyewitness and of course I couldn't speak about what happened in your server. The details had been clear for me from your last letter.

I will keep you " some order" -as you said - but these weren't order rather a riddle what I wanted to share with you.

I will write the whole story a Forum where they can answer my question, that this person wasn't only a spammer but a cracker also. When I will have get an answer I send to you.

As far as my concerned I finished this dispute.

Regards:
Kati
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #7 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 15:17 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hi Bez,

Under your letter you can see the recent spam.

spammer: 23 Apr 2012
Total posts: 44
[0.01% of total / 44.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by Ogahogenlucr

Regards:
Kati
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #8 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 17:56 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Look at it:

http://www.english-test.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=428865#428865
since my previous letter he sent: 56 SPAM.
102
[0.03% of total / 102.00 posts per day]
Find all posts by Ogahogenlucr
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #9 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 18:11 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Another one here:
http://www.english-test.net/forum/sutra430677.html#430677
his name : Saleolitos
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #10 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 18:13 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hello, Look at it:
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #11 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 18:30 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

What you are doing in this thread is even worse than spam - sorry but it's simply annoying. This was actually a therad about a group we work with. If you do have problems please contact a forum moderator or an administrator.

Thanks in advance.
Tm

Logistics group Delitzsch #12 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 20:25 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Hi TM,

I agree with you. Don't be angry with me because I asked Torsten and Bez to delete my warnings with the Spam together. But nothing happens and the spammers can work steadily.
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #13 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 20:59 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

I logged out but I logged in for that I can write to the competent persons that here anything works well. For example I would have received a notification of TM letter, but I didn't receive anything. I receive only the SPAM. So after this letter I will log out for a while, and I don't care about if the Forum will be the area of the spammers.
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #14 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 21:29 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

Kati,
I have asked you to please stop using this group.
_________________

Logistics group Delitzsch #15 (permalink) Mon Apr 23, 2012 22:06 pm   Logistics group Delitzsch

In our country this style is used with the dogs.
_________________

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Nordhausen TOEIC® prep group January/February 2013Drehscheibe Project GeraLooking for English language trainers/coaches in KharkovSo führen Sie geförderte Englischkurse durchHow are government funded English courses run in GermanyUseful manual for all IT candidatesDrehscheibe project in GeraLogistics group Delitzsch, page 3Logistics group Delitzsch, page 2Looking for Online Volunteer English TeacherExcellent video seminars for English Trainers and ESL TeachersLCCI EfB prep project, DresdenEnglish trainer job in Jena