to prepare a financial plan; to make financial arrangements
substantiate
budget
aim
initiate

Drehscheibe project in Gera

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers
Looking for Online Volunteer English Teacher | English Trainers wanted: Bochum
Drehscheibe Projekt Gera #1 (permalink) Thu May 10, 2012 15:01 pm   Drehscheibe Projekt Gera

the "Drehscheibe" group in FAW , GERA , Fasaneninsel 1 consists of 12 young women and men who have very different levels of English, but we all have great fun especially to learn more words of the application vocabulary.
This week ( 10th and 11th May ) we are concentrating on the following:

- spelling according to the NATO alphabet
- personal pronouns plus BE , HAVE and DO verb
- frequently used verbs in application vocabulary ( CV, sending, receiving, registering, qualification, further training, certificates....)
- the numbers from 0 to 100... repitition and exercises
- the question words
- the negation

On next Wednesday we 'll introduce and practice and repeat the following items:

- plural forms (regular and irregular)
- comparison of adjectives ( one syllabic and more syllabic adjectives....) irregular forms
- office equipment and computer language
- working contracts
- simple present
- question words
- personal profile
- job descriptions
- telephone exercises, pattern drill, useful phrases
- internet learning with the "english-test.net" because PC`s are available
best wishes and all the best for you
Uli.
PS: Please place this in the "english-test.net/forum" in a new folder "Gera Drehscheibe - project", that I could not open because of computer deficiency in the FAW Gera intranet.
The two pedagogical Ladies from FAW Altenburg will contact us next week with Andre Meinhardt to discuss the details of the Altenburger Land Gymnasien project in the FAW Gera branch. I ´ll participate in this working meeting in proxy for you.

TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?

Drehscheibe project in Gera #2 (permalink) Tue May 15, 2012 12:30 pm   Drehscheibe project in Gera

Dear Torsten,
in our Drehscheibe project in Gera we focus on
new words in the application process, word formation, repitition of some grammar samples, regular and irregular plural, regular and irregularverbs, adjective comparison, future tense, negation etc.
We also learn English by using the English version of famous songs like "Early Morning / Alesana" and others by visiting the http://www.lyrix.at/
with our best wishes
Uli. Gera, 15th May 2012.
HansUlrich

Location: Germany, Leipzig

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Drehscheibe project in Gera #3 (permalink) Tue May 15, 2012 12:41 pm   Drehscheibe project in Gera

Dear Uli,

Thank you very much for your update. Have you also spoken to Roberto to make sure he is on the same page?

Best regards,

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

ESL Forum | English Team Trainers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Looking for English language trainers/coaches in KharkovSo führen Sie geförderte Englischkurse durchHow are government funded English courses run in GermanyFlo Rida performance Teen Choice Awards 2012Useful manual for all IT candidatesLogistics group DelitzschExcellent video seminars for English Trainers and ESL TeachersLCCI EfB prep project, DresdenTeaching English: Warm upEnglish trainer job in JenaEnglish-Team BlogEnglish trainer job: Gera from January 23 through January 27, 2012Seeking English Trainers for Online English Training Programs