| #1 (permalink) Thu May 10, 2012 15:01 pm Drehscheibe Projekt Gera
|the "Drehscheibe" group in FAW , GERA , Fasaneninsel 1 consists of 12 young women and men who have very different levels of English, but we all have great fun especially to learn more words of the application vocabulary.
This week ( 10th and 11th May ) we are concentrating on the following:
- spelling according to the NATO alphabet
- personal pronouns plus BE , HAVE and DO verb
- frequently used verbs in application vocabulary ( CV, sending, receiving, registering, qualification, further training, certificates....)
- the numbers from 0 to 100... repitition and exercises
- the question words
- the negation
On next Wednesday we 'll introduce and practice and repeat the following items:
- plural forms (regular and irregular)
- comparison of adjectives ( one syllabic and more syllabic adjectives....) irregular forms
- office equipment and computer language
- working contracts
- simple present
- question words
- personal profile
- job descriptions
- telephone exercises, pattern drill, useful phrases
- internet learning with the "english-test.net" because PC`s are available
best wishes and all the best for you
PS: Please place this in the "english-test.net/forum" in a new folder "Gera Drehscheibe - project", that I could not open because of computer deficiency in the FAW Gera intranet.
The two pedagogical Ladies from FAW Altenburg will contact us next week with Andre Meinhardt to discuss the details of the Altenburger Land Gymnasien project in the FAW Gera branch. I ´ll participate in this working meeting in proxy for you.
TOEFL listening lectures: How do botanists define a seed?
Joined: 25 Sep 2003