Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person who installs or maintains wiring systems
interior
labor
electrician
flaw
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

My favorite and least favorite school subject

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Test incompl/advan-875, User's Answer 8 | What does dead mean?
listening exercisestell a friend
My favorite and least favorite school subject #1 (permalink) Tue May 15, 2012 17:39 pm   My favorite and least favorite school subject

Can you help my to correct this essay? Please.
My favorite and least favorite school subject
In school a student has to study many subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science and Geography. Not everyone likes the subjects he or she studies in school. Students have their favorite subjects and they tend to pay special attention to them in class.
My favorite subject in school is History. History is my favorite subject because to me learning about the history of the world and learning why wars were started and the sorts of mistakes humans have made in the past to me it is all so very interesting. Plus we need history because we look at history to see what sort of mistakes we have made in the past, learn from these mistakes, and try to not make the same mistakes in the future. Also , I like study biograhy, art, music,physical education and so on..
However, I don't really like language like English and Russian because for me is very difficult and have to sacrifice a lot of time to that. But I know that learing Englih language is important because it is an international language.
I think what next year i will like more lessons because they will be nows like photography, what i think is my favourite lesson of all because is very important to me.
Intill

Test incompl/advan-875, User's Answer 8 | What does dead mean?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
proof reading on Weather. Pls check. Thanksnow they vs. they nowJekyll and Hydeidiom: until the fat lady singsTest incompl/advan-522, Question 7head or heads?Meaning of 'Past Due Accounts'?I need you to pick me up at 4:30 pmAshes to asheslike to watch vs. like watchingwhy we don't use to quit?What does the expression "find the way out" mean?Difference between possibly and probably