person who installs or maintains wiring systems
interior
labor
electrician
flaw

My favorite and least favorite school subject

Test incompl/advan-875, User's Answer 8 | What does dead mean?
My favorite and least favorite school subject #1 (permalink) Tue May 15, 2012 17:39 pm   My favorite and least favorite school subject

Can you help my to correct this essay? Please.
In school a student has to study many subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science and Geography. Not everyone likes the subjects he or she studies in school. Students have their favorite subjects and they tend to pay special attention to them in class.
My favorite subject in school is History. History is my favorite subject because to me learning about the history of the world and learning why wars were started and the sorts of mistakes humans have made in the past to me it is all so very interesting. Plus we need history because we look at history to see what sort of mistakes we have made in the past, learn from these mistakes, and try to not make the same mistakes in the future. Also , I like study biograhy, art, music,physical education and so on..
However, I don't really like language like English and Russian because for me is very difficult and have to sacrifice a lot of time to that. But I know that learing Englih language is important because it is an international language.
I think what next year i will like more lessons because they will be nows like photography, what i think is my favourite lesson of all because is very important to me.
Intill

proof reading on Weather. Pls check. Thanksnow they vs. they nowJekyll and Hydeidiom: until the fat lady singsTest incompl/advan-522, Question 7head or heads?Meaning of 'Past Due Accounts'?I need you to pick me up at 4:30 pmAshes to asheslike to watch vs. like watchingwhy we don't use to quit?What does the expression "find the way out" mean?Difference between possibly and probably