courteous respect for; honor; esteem; reverence
deference
animus
integrity
aristocracy

children grow up in countryside / big city

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a country. Do | [essay - 141] Please help me correct and rate my essay. Thank you very much.
children grow up in countryside / big city #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 19, 2012 15:49 pm   children grow up in countryside / big city

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

During the ages, the humankind has evolved in a huge gaunt of fields. All these evolutions and developments had one purpose: to make people’s life much easier. A good example would be the process of urbanization. Many persons who lived once in the countryside took the decision to move in a big city. By doing this, they will not have to work so much and they will earn more money from a fair job. As far as I am concerned, I have my doubts regarding this fact and I think that it will be more beneficial for a child to grow up in the country side rather than in a big city.

First of all, I have to say that a child who lives in the countryside will develop his responsibility and moral values much faster than a child who lives in a city. The countryside child will have to learn how to take care of his household. Besides this, he will learn what work truly means. Whenever a person gives him a task, he will not refuse and he will be aware of the fact that a certain person has some expectations from him. Another thing which is certainly learned by a kid from the countryside is the mutual help and the mutual respect. He is aware of the fact that living and working in a place like that it is not easy and sometimes he may need some help from the others. At his turn, he will offer his help to others.

Secondly, I have to say that a child who lives in a city will become much vulnerable to stress and addictions. Given the fact that a big city is pretty crowded there will be enough sound pollution which will affect him. Besides this, he may be caught in different circles of people who can have bad influences on him, like doing drugs, drinking, gambling and other things like these.

Given the factors that I have outlined, I can state that it is much better for a child to spend his childhood in the countryside than in a big city.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class
Bogdy1111

children grow up in countryside / big city #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 20, 2012 20:56 pm   children grow up in countryside / big city

could someone correct my essay and rate it?
Bogdy1111

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
this is my essay, i need your help. thanks a lot.TOEFLŪ Essay - TOPIC 100 (as Assassinhp has written)It is possible to reduce the traffic jam of Dhaka City by implementing traffic ruParents should encourage their children to do their homework by themselvesRequest to rate my letter for IELTS - 10Why do I need to take the TOEFLŪ test?Where and how to get cheap TOEFLŪ textbooks and prep materialsPlease check my essay and rate it. Thank you beforehand! 30th of JunePublic transportation is a great way to travel & Violence (Just IntroductionsPlease correct it or give me some advice, thanks!The range and quality of food that we can buy has changed because of technologicaCould you please check my essay. Your helps are preciousDOCTOR HONORIS CAUSA