| 2206 English Exercises
This English grammar test package will help you learn new phrases, idioms, expressions and grammar structures every single day. And you won't even have to cram any grammar rules or vocabulary words into your head. Instead, you will be absorbing bits and pieces of the English language almost without realizing it.
WyzAnt ESL Tutoring
WyzAnt is a Chicago-based service that offers English as a Second language tutoring all across the United States. Started in the Washington, DC, area in 2005 by Andrew Geant and Michael Weishuhn, WyzAnt has grown to feature thousands of ESL tutors.
Visitors can review the profiles of qualified local tutors and message with them at no cost. Students can start ESL lessons with the confidence of a satisfaction guarantee and save up to 20% by purchasing multiple lessons in advance.
Josef Essberger, a writer and English language trainer from Cambridge UK, started this website in 1997, which has grown into one of the most popular EFL sites around the world. You will find thousands of pages filled with valuable information and it’s all free of charge. Josef and his team have created many innovations, that are all available at EnglishClub:
- a detailed and objective grading test to gauge your level of English
- a 24 hour English grammar help desk (you can ask an English grammar question online and you will get an answer from the EnglishClub team who are English language trainers from UK, Canada, USA and other countries)
- a well resourced email based EnglishClub Magazine once a month
- access to a 24 hour online forum where you can meet people from around the world to exchange ideas
- the famous «7 secrets for ESL students» an effective guide to your success
We are sure you will discover even more…
Kaye Mastin Mallory, an English teacher from California, is the creator of this website where you will find a wide range of English language related topics. These features make Kaye's site so valuable:
- updated daily
- grammar explanations
- lots of interactive exercises
- printable worksheets for teachers
- phrasal verb dictionary
Some of the materials are free to use, others are fee based.
Alex Esterkin from Massachusetts is the founder of this fast developing ESL community. He is offering a lot of interesting and useful materials on his site for free and here is what sets LingoZone.com apart from similar sites:
- user friendly layout
- simple and clear navigation
- your own interactive vocabulary trainer
- fast message system where you can meet pen pals
We’ll be checking Alex’s site often to see it grow
Apronus.com is a site intended for thinkers. Here you will find information on a carefully selected range of topics.
These are some of the features of Apronus.com:
- it is content oriented
- it has a clear structure and is easy to navigate
- it combines language related issues with philosophy and the sciences
In addition Apronus.com shows that it is indeed possible for someone to learn languages through unconventional methods coupled with a high level of motivation.
Promote your Site!
You have a website that is related to ESL, the Internet, e-learning or any other innovative industry? Promote your business and services here. Your website will be listed in our partner section including the following features:
- a thumbnail (small graphical image) of your website
- a short description of your site
- an overview of the main advantages of your services
- an URL (hyperlink) to your website
As an Internet savvy business person you know how important it is for you to receive as many backlinks to your website as possible. Yet merely swapping links you clatter up your website making navigation harder for your users. In addition to more exposure you also want to increase the functionality and value of your website. That's why we are offering you to hold and publish an interview with you.
For details please click on this example.
An interview is an ideal way of establishing rapport with you prospective users and clients because they get the opportunity to get to know you closer without investing time and energy in contacting and asking you.
Here are the steps to getting published:
- contact us by clicking here
- send us the address of your website and your email
- we will review your site to get a general idea of its contents
- you will receive a list of possible questions for the interview
- you can answer all or some of the questions via email
- based on your answers we will send you more questions
- we will create the interview step by step
- you will receive a draft of the interview
- once you approve it your interview will be published
- you can contact us any time if you want to edit or expand your interview