1. The teen age boy felt
at the sight of his beautiful date.
2. There was
on the injured athlete being able to compete in the race.
3. It is
to realize an eight child won the spelling contest!
4. An author must
new ideas to write interesting stories.
5. What was the name of that funny book? The title
6. The room is small, so my invitation list is
to fifty people.
7. John is
nicely after his skiing accident last week.
8. If we
your idea and mine; I think we can write a scary story.
9. Just because you know more about authors than Kim does, is not reason to be so
when she asked you if Hemmingway wrote, " The Old Man and The Sea!"
10. David couldn''t believe that someone hit his new car; he is really
11. My brother and his closest friend are considering a
with their computer companies.
12. The five year old skater shows amazing
of being a big star.
13. John presented me with my favorite bottle of wine in a beautiful crystal
14. The veterinarian said the puppy''s deformed leg gave it
odds of ever being straight; even with surgery.
15. The pictures of newborn babies is always an
16. If you can stay for a cup of coffee, I''ll
a fresh pot.
17. The two old men constantly talked about other people. They really like to
about famous movie stars.
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.