1. The baby went to sleep with a
smile on its'' face.
2. Please turn off the television so I can
on my studies.
3. The boy
put a frog in his sister''s bed.
4. The nurse went with the crash victim to the
5. When I saw the broken window and the baseball, I knew what had
6. Dad issued an
; I could go camping, if I failed my test.
7. The flowers on her blouse were hand
8. Dr Valk operated on her broken legs. He is an
9. The accident happened so quickly, it is just a
in my memory.
10. The screaming child had been overly
by its grandmother.
11. Janice was very
toward the grieving widow.
12. The house was beautifully clean. The maid did a very
13. My mother was
when recalling the great memories in the old house.
14. I find it
that they have seventeen children and want to have more!
15. Joan was
to see her guest was wearing shorts at the dinner party.
16. My brother-in-law really
when he asked for a loan
17. He is
and cannot pay the rent.
18. Our father says I have to stop being a
for my brother.
19. Dad tried to talk to John about his spending habits, but John''s eyes just
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.