1. The fairy tale was about a princess and an
2. The sunset was so beautiful, we were
on the sight.
3. When the deer jumped out of the bush, I was very
4. Today the nurse will
the patient from the hospital.
5. My grandmother was
when the child called her an old lady.
6. The ink will not come out of my shirt, it is
7. We think Sue is
because she always thinks people talk about her.
8. The glass elevator ride to the 10th floor made me feel very
9. The twins had a secret
to talk to each other.
10. Press those buttons to
11. We had to
our science project when it became too difficult to make.
If you have any English grammar or vocabulary questions,
please post them on this English Grammar Forum.