to go in search of; to look for; to search for; to request
seek
entitle
exaggerate
recover

Basics of English

What are your favourite animals or pets? | A women's rights advocate
Basics of English #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 am   Basics of English

Hey there ! I am riya. If you need help to improve English or start right from the basic level, I can help you with :

*Grammar
*Pronounciation
*Vocabulary
*Speaking abilities

My native language is Urdu/Hindi , I'm not a prof teacher but i have taught as a subsitute english teacher at a local school for 6 months, and now i'm working on fluency myself. i would prefer to interact with Indian/Pakistani females, especially high school students.

English speaking beginners who need help to understand the basics of speaking english can message their skype id and i'll add them right away.
Riyaa

Location: Planet Earth

Uncle Mas, You are losing Burma again to Mr. Anchi.Congratulations Mr. Yuri!Stunning Passive VoicesWho are the most powerful stakeholders of a business?How to live to the fullest?The Asians' World?Conducive to, the phrase I learned from the Iron Lady.I wanna say some thing about flowersRain!What do you think of 'poverty in the world'?What are the worst countries regarding to Human trafficking?My teacher says it's impolite to say.How can I increase the speed of my reading?