amid; in the middle
precisely
miserably
between
hard

Meaning of annulled

I haven't heard VERSUS I haven't informed | 'in next month' VERSUS 'on next month'
Meaning of annulled #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 28, 2006 21:05 pm   Meaning of annulled

ESL/EFL Test #103 "Agatha Christie test questions", question 3

Agatha Chrisitie ......... her husband in 1930.

(a) divorced
(b) annulled
(c) cancelled

ESL/EFL Test #103 "Agatha Christie test questions", answer 3

Agatha Chrisitie divorced her husband in 1930.

Correct answer: (a) divorced
_________________________

annulled meaning

Kosta
Kosta

Meaning of annulled #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 28, 2006 21:22 pm   Meaning of annulled

If something is annulled, it is declared invalid or void.
Marriages as well as laws can be annulled.

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Meaning of 'mitigate'Why I can't use "do you feel hungry"?Meaning of "losing her grip"Meaning of idiom: "didn't bat an eyelid""for dinner" vs. "in dinner"Meaning of "close for"Can i use "while" instead of "but"?Meaning of "walk up"Meaning of "the front of your letter"Difference between deserted and abandonedDifference between total and whole?Uncertainties vs. risksTautology? (use of the phrase 'it could be possible')