Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

amid; in the middle
precisely
miserably
between
hard
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of annulled

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
I haven't heard VERSUS I haven't informed | 'in next month' VERSUS 'on next month'
listening exercises
Meaning of annulled #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 28, 2006 21:05 pm   Meaning of annulled

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #103 "Agatha Christie test questions", question 3

Agatha Chrisitie ......... her husband in 1930.

(a) divorced
(b) annulled
(c) cancelled

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #103 "Agatha Christie test questions", answer 3

Agatha Chrisitie divorced her husband in 1930.

Correct answer: (a) divorced

annulled meaning

Kosta
Kosta

Meaning of annulled #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 28, 2006 21:22 pm   Meaning of annulled

Hi

If something is annulled, it is declared invalid or void.
Marriages as well as laws can be annulled.

Amy

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
I haven't heard VERSUS I haven't informed | 'in next month' VERSUS 'on next month'
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Meaning of 'mitigate'Why I can't use "do you feel hungry"?Meaning of "losing her grip"Meaning of idiom: "didn't bat an eyelid""for dinner" vs. "in dinner"Meaning of "close for"Can i use "while" instead of "but"?Meaning of "walk up"Meaning of "the front of your letter"Difference between deserted and abandonedDifference between total and whole?Uncertainties vs. risksTautology? (use of the phrase 'it could be possible')